The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Netflix instant is starting to become the back corner of the video store, more movies you've never known existed. Now that the Starz contract is going away, they're gonna need something strong to keep anyone using the instant feature.

Netflix instant is starting to become the back corner of the video store, more movies you've never known existed. Now that the Starz contract is going away, they're gonna need something strong to keep anyone using the instant feature.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by prokid404

Limitless is up now

Thanks for the information. . I'm going to watch it right now..

watched it last night thought it was pretty good 
pimp.gif

Watched Sin Nombre it was pretty dope, about a dude trying to get out of MS13 and into America.

Checked out Carlito's Way for the first time thought it was pretty good, then the ending really surprised me haha.

Also peeped that they had Osmosis Jones on there lol, watched it just to relive a bit of my childhood.

Watched Sin Nombre it was pretty dope, about a dude trying to get out of MS13 and into America.

Checked out Carlito's Way for the first time thought it was pretty good, then the ending really surprised me haha.

Also peeped that they had Osmosis Jones on there lol, watched it just to relive a bit of my childhood.

I know its not on instant yet but be on the look out for Trespass when it does. I liked every minute of it.
pimp.gif

I know its not on instant yet but be on the look out for Trespass when it does. I liked every minute of it.
pimp.gif

watched mary and max last night with my sister...it was a good watch. you laugh at how depressing the movie is. at the end my sister was crying and laughing at the same time.

watched mary and max last night with my sister...it was a good watch. you laugh at how depressing the movie is. at the end my sister was crying and laughing at the same time.

Watching the Nikita(reboot) pretty good. Still prefer the 90s Pita Wilson version but this version is still pretty good.

Watching the Nikita(reboot) pretty good. Still prefer the 90s Pita Wilson version but this version is still pretty good.

I just watched "Take me home tonight" pretty funny.For my horror movie peeps. Check out "Choose" and "The Shrine".

I just watched "Take me home tonight" pretty funny.For my horror movie peeps. Check out "Choose" and "The Shrine".

Back
Top Bottom