The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Haven't seen anyone post about it, but White Collar is a must watch.
pimp.gif

Watched Jekyll - BBC Miniseries on instant streaming. It's a new spin on the Jekyll and Hyde story.  I was bored in the first couple episodes, but somehow couldn't stop watching.  As a whole, it's actually pretty decent. 

Watched Jekyll - BBC Miniseries on instant streaming. It's a new spin on the Jekyll and Hyde story.  I was bored in the first couple episodes, but somehow couldn't stop watching.  As a whole, it's actually pretty decent. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Icecixz

Another must watch thats on instant, Senna. You dont even have to like formula one to enjoy this documentary. Very inspiring!
I liked it a lot. Being a motorsport fan, this was a must-watch. Dude was really something else...and the friggin politics in formula 1 ...wow.
Formula 1 is still a circus
laugh.gif
Need to catch that doc though, missed it in theaters

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Icecixz

Another must watch thats on instant, Senna. You dont even have to like formula one to enjoy this documentary. Very inspiring!
I liked it a lot. Being a motorsport fan, this was a must-watch. Dude was really something else...and the friggin politics in formula 1 ...wow.
Formula 1 is still a circus
laugh.gif
Need to catch that doc though, missed it in theaters

Sons of Anarchy is addicting ...

Killed 3 seasons in less than a week. Bout to finish up 4.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Right? I've been staying up until sunrise watching it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Where are you going to watch season four? Netflix only has the first three seasons up on instant stream.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Right? I've been staying up until sunrise watching it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Where are you going to watch season four? Netflix only has the first three seasons up on instant stream.

Back
Top Bottom