The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by ColdCity

when is Breaking Bad season 4 gonna show up ? im 3 ep's into season 3 & i know im gonna breeze throught it.... i stopped watching it midway through season 2 for like 4-5 months waiting on season 4

New tv seasons usually don't stream till a little after the DVD releases come out and Season 4 of BB comes out in June so you might have to wait a while

Originally Posted by ColdCity

when is Breaking Bad season 4 gonna show up ? im 3 ep's into season 3 & i know im gonna breeze throught it.... i stopped watching it midway through season 2 for like 4-5 months waiting on season 4

New tv seasons usually don't stream till a little after the DVD releases come out and Season 4 of BB comes out in June so you might have to wait a while

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Up in Smoke Tour
Wu Tang Live in NY
Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt documentary all coming on 16th April

pimp.gif
 thank you
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Gi joe is out right now

you talking about the original or the new one? i dont see the original on the site yet

Well I saw a GI Joe cartoon-like poster on the TV series category and assumed it was the original. Didn't know they came out with a new one.

Gi joe is out right now

you talking about the original or the new one? i dont see the original on the site yet

Well I saw a GI Joe cartoon-like poster on the TV series category and assumed it was the original. Didn't know they came out with a new one.

Gi joe is out right now

If original...
idvix2.gif

Gi joe is out right now

If original...
idvix2.gif

mad.gif
took me just over two weeks to finish 3 seasons of S.O.A.

Loved every episode pretty much, although some of season 3 seemed to be drawn out a lot. I need season 4 in my life.

mad.gif
took me just over two weeks to finish 3 seasons of S.O.A.

Loved every episode pretty much, although some of season 3 seemed to be drawn out a lot. I need season 4 in my life.

Back
Top Bottom