The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by vkhoj

"The Wave" was a pretty cool movie.

It was about a teacher who creates a classroom dictatorship as a class project that turns into something more.
I thought it was great. Definitely recommend if you don't mind subtitles.

It was about a teacher who creates a classroom dictatorship as a class project that turns into something more.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Marvel has a lot of full length animated movies up
Hulk vs
Planet Hulk
Avengers 1 & 2
And so forth

Watching right now..
Hulk vs

hulk-vs-wolverine-preview.jpg

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Just started watching Supernatural. I like it so far.

[h2]Storyline[/h2]
This television drama is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go "bump in the night" after his wife, Mary, was murdered by something supernaturally evil when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey, fighting evil along the way, to find their recently missing father who, when they finally meet up with, reveals he knows what killed their mother, a demon, and has found a way to track and kill it. Meanwhile, Sam starts to develop frightening abilities that include death visions, visions of people dying before it actually happens. These visions are somehow connected to the demon who murdered his mother and it's mysterious plans that seem to be all about Sam. When their father dies striking a deal with the very same devil that had killed his wife, the brothers, now alone and without their mentor...Written by Rachel B.  

Definitely watch this show it is really good I'm now just waiting for the season that just ended on tv.

[h2]Storyline[/h2]
This television drama is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go "bump in the night" after his wife, Mary, was murdered by something supernaturally evil when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey, fighting evil along the way, to find their recently missing father who, when they finally meet up with, reveals he knows what killed their mother, a demon, and has found a way to track and kill it. Meanwhile, Sam starts to develop frightening abilities that include death visions, visions of people dying before it actually happens. These visions are somehow connected to the demon who murdered his mother and it's mysterious plans that seem to be all about Sam. When their father dies striking a deal with the very same devil that had killed his wife, the brothers, now alone and without their mentor...Written by Rachel B.  

Definitely watch this show it is really good I'm now just waiting for the season that just ended on tv.

Waiting for superman.

AbOut poor kids/families that try to win a raffle for their kids to go to a private school. Commentary about public education...

Waiting for superman.

AbOut poor kids/families that try to win a raffle for their kids to go to a private school. Commentary about public education...

Originally Posted by kix28

[h2]Storyline[/h2]

The Bloody Mary episode was so $+++$%+ scary lol 
laugh.gif

[h2]Storyline[/h2]

The Bloody Mary episode was so $+++$%+ scary lol 
laugh.gif

[h2]Storyline[/h2]

I really liked the show. That run from season 2 to 5 was almost perfect.
Show should've ended there though, when the creator left. Season 6
sick.gif

[h2]Storyline[/h2]

I really liked the show. That run from season 2 to 5 was almost perfect.
Show should've ended there though, when the creator left. Season 6
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Im2nice

Originally Posted by DtotheD

51ywx-BPpkL._SX500_.jpg
tt1527788
Just finished this. Pretty good.
best Korean film I seen..
I thought it was really good.  I also watched the A Better Tomorrow remake which was also awesome.  I try to find all the ill, Asian gangster movies 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Im2nice

Originally Posted by DtotheD

51ywx-BPpkL._SX500_.jpg
tt1527788
Just finished this. Pretty good.
best Korean film I seen..
I thought it was really good.  I also watched the A Better Tomorrow remake which was also awesome.  I try to find all the ill, Asian gangster movies 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcarson89

Was a good movie, very. "Everything must go" with Will Ferrell, watch

Originally Posted by wcarson89

Was a good movie, very. "Everything must go" with Will Ferrell, watch

man gi joe, transformers, he man, robotech, voltron, xmen, saved by the bell all on stream... its like im a kid again...

Back
Top Bottom