pimp.gif

I was so excited to see Oldboy on Netflix, until I realized it was dubbed 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I've been watching Twin Peaks - really good show
Yeah, I started hearing the dubs and turned it off 
mad.gif
I have Twin Peaks in my queue and need to check it out.
Really? You're just gonna not watch Oldboy cause its been dubbed? IMO, I don't think that should merit anyone to not watch it. I could understand if you weren't into the film, but as previous people have stated, there are some gems in the foreign section. That being said, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance; Lady Vengeance are the other two in the revenge trilogy if anyone is interested.
Anyone who does/likes/is curious about psychedelics, in particular DMT, should watch this documentary called DMT: The Spirit Molecule.
Sleeping Beauty with Emily Browning
devil.gif

Red State - Kevin Smith thriller

where you guys seeing Breaking Bad season 4?? thats a cruel joke, got me so hyped for a second, but its def not there. 

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by rocketsfan
Really? You're just gonna not watch Oldboy cause its been dubbed? IMO, I don't think that should merit anyone to not watch it. I could understand if you weren't into the film, but as previous people have stated, there are some gems in the foreign section. That being said, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance; Lady Vengeance are the other two in the revenge trilogy if anyone is interested.
I just don't understand why they have the dubbed version when they have a ton of other movies that have subtitles.  I'm one of the Americans that actually don't mind reading.  Half the time i'm watching foreign movies on netflix anyway.  Dubs can be distracting and look stupid.  I'd rather read subtitles.  I have the original version somewhere on a harddrive and will just watch that again.  I haven't seen the other 2 movies so i'll check them out.  

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Battle Royale 1
pimp.gif
avoid 2 at all cause

and top boy(believe name is). Good if your into drug dealing  shows
came in here to say this 
great series all around 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

is it me or does anybody else not have subtitles for Battle Royale? I guess maybe Im not pushing a button or something, but everything else I watch has them automatically

Disc 1 of Breaking Bad season 4 will be in the mail tomorrow.
pimp.gif

I had to remove all the dvds I had in my queue and just leave Breaking Bad because they were sending
everything else in my queue besides Breaking Bad, even tough I had BB @ #1 in queue
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

is it me or does anybody else not have subtitles for Battle Royale? I guess maybe Im not pushing a button or something, but everything else I watch has them automatically

i came across this problem too
laugh.gif

i think you have to mess with the settings and manually turn them on . 

i streamed on my apple tv btw. 

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Battle Royale 1
pimp.gif
avoid 2 at all cause

and top boy(believe name is). Good if your into drug dealing  shows
The sequel looked like they were trying to be a live action Call of Duty 
grin.gif
.  It was really bad.

more like Saving Private Ryan....that beach scene
eyes.gif

My bad guys regarding season 4 of Breaking Bad. I was just browsing the new HD content and I seen Breaking Bad on the first page so I assume they added season 4 to stream 
frown.gif

Check out "The Woman" if you like movies like Old boy. It's in English very entertaining, and not at all a chick flick.

Just got Netflix, ##%@ is maddd overrated 
sick.gif
sick.gif

No entourage?!?!  No eastbound and down?!?  No californication?????

Type in Space to try and watch Space Jam and Space Dogs comes up?  $!%

^Lmao...

I had my wife watch The Crying Game. Haha she asked me how I knew about it im like **@..its a classic!

Originally Posted by pnizzle20

where you guys seeing Breaking Bad season 4?? thats a cruel joke, got me so hyped for a second, but its def not there. 
I'm not positive, but I think season 4 will go up around the time season 5 starts.

Originally Posted by 430AM

2 MONTHS 2 MILLION.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the illest reality TV series I've ever seen. 10 episodes about 4 online poker pros who move to Vegas for 2 months during the summer and set a goal to reach 2 million.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I miss online poker so much after watching this series.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for putting this up bro. Looks dope as hell. Its going to make me want to play poker lol 
ohwell.gif

Nothing watchable? There's lots of quality shows, docs, and films if you look hard enough. All the recommendations in this thread are proof of that.

The monthly fee just for instant streaming is still worth it imo.

Back
Top Bottom