The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

just finished watching Gangs of New York
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 been waiting a minute for this stream...

Even tho its close to 3hrs, its one of my favorite movies. Too bad they say the Blu-Ray port is bad quality.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even tho its close to 3hrs, its one of my favorite movies. Too bad they say the Blu-Ray port is bad quality.

trying to decide on my next show. dexter, heroes, or sons of anarchy? i loved lost and prison break btw. what you bros think?

trying to decide on my next show. dexter, heroes, or sons of anarchy? i loved lost and prison break btw. what you bros think?

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They rereleased a remastered version last year and it is GREAT quality. Buy it if you can.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They rereleased a remastered version last year and it is GREAT quality. Buy it if you can.

Originally Posted by Grimey

i say sons of anarchy but dexter is better...but only 2 seasons 

Originally Posted by Grimey

i say sons of anarchy but dexter is better...but only 2 seasons 

Dexter gets kind of boring after the first couple of seasons. Same setup, same outcome. The supporting cast is bland as hell too. Any Amgel storyline is
grin.gif

Heroes is trash, dont even bother.

So in conclusion, watch Sons of Anarchy! It's in HD too.
pimp.gif

Dexter gets kind of boring after the first couple of seasons. Same setup, same outcome. The supporting cast is bland as hell too. Any Amgel storyline is
grin.gif

Heroes is trash, dont even bother.

So in conclusion, watch Sons of Anarchy! It's in HD too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Mesrine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.  Just finished part 1 and 2 on Netflix.  Great foreign film.  Based  on the life of notorious french gangster Jacques Mesrine.Dude was
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Mesrine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.  Just finished part 1 and 2 on Netflix.  Great foreign film.  Based  on the life of notorious french gangster Jacques Mesrine.Dude was
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh ok i thought I read something about that.Do you have that version? I'm most definitely gonna check it out then. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh ok i thought I read something about that.Do you have that version? I'm most definitely gonna check it out then. Thanks.

Originally Posted by mrmidnight75

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Originally Posted by mrmidnight75

Just finished watching "Ip Man"   
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  One of the best martial arts movies i've seen.  5 stars.  Dude was raw.

It keeps telling me to watch that, watch Master of the flying guillotine it was amazing(Disc Only though)-Street Fighter and Tarantino got a lot of inspiration from it.
pimp.gif

[h6]
[/h6]
2qwot52.gif

IP man is no joke
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom