The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I’m watching Timeless at the moment. Not the greatest show I’ve ever seen but it’s entertaining. I love shows about time travel.

It ended weird. NBC cancelled it but fan petitions got them a shorten second season.

Yeah, my wife just told me that. It’s interesting as kind of standalone episodes but the main story isn’t really going anywhere.

Terrace House back on Tuesday 9/26. :smokin

I heard part 4 is real interesting and fans ended up really hating one of the castmembers.

Finished Atypical & Neo Yokio on Friday night

Atypical was cool. Would def watch a season 2 of it

Neo Yokio on the other hand..... :stoneface:

With an acting cast like that, ive never heard such HORRIBLE voice acting. Meros character was def the highlight. Jaden Smith sucks...

Yeah, I watched that last week. Really well done - it had really good atmosphere and pacing so you felt that stress.

Terrace House back on Tuesday 9/26. :smokin

I heard part 4 is real interesting and fans ended up really hating one of the castmembers.
f97.gif

I loved American Vandal. Hilarious as hell. Also way higher production quality and way more interesting than I was expecting. Hopefully there's a season 2.

I thought it was hilarious. Especially if you've seen "Making a Murderer". This was a very well done mockumentary and kept me engaged throughout the story. I'm hoping for a season 2 as well because:

We still dont know #whodrewthed*cks
:lol:

I thought it was hilarious. Especially if you've seen "Making a Murderer". This was a very well done mockumentary and kept me engaged throughout the story. I'm hoping for a season 2 as well because:

We still dont know #whodrewthed*cks
:lol:

Yea but
"Christas boyfriend is named Van Delorey. Van Del. Vandal. I mean cmon. "

Last edited:
The 2 new Terrace House roommates are pretty cute.

The commentators surprised me with how they were talking about one of them. Saying how she looks like she's good in bed and how she'd be hard to resist. She's erotic and being divorced makes her more erotic. That's provocative even for them crazy people to say.

taishi always tries too hard and says too much but I still feel bad for the guy. Stuff seems to be going good then it stops.

cheri bae on the wrong show. She should've applied to be the bachelorette. She wants action from a few guys and still wants to hang with rich guys too.

The 2 new Terrace House roommates are pretty cute.

The commentators surprised me with how they were talking about one of them. Saying how she looks like she's good in bed and how she'd be hard to resist. She's erotic and being divorced makes her more erotic. That's provocative even for them crazy people to say.

It's funny they were wilding like that cause they're usually pretty conservative :lol: I guess they're used to cutesy girls

First 2 episodes have been dope. I'm liking the group they have now outside of Cheri

The cameramen must love Chikako bae's butt. They have great shots of her in those shorts, tight pants, bathing suit, and her buttcheeks in jean shorts. :evil::

I was laughing when the commentators mentioned they noticed her butt in those great shorts too.

If taishi was smart he would've told her he wishes he was the banana she was putting in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom