The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

BOY HOWDY..........I just got the reveal in episode one, the Boot of the Car!
Man I thought she was lit with Her Patients BF and what she pulled after that single instance, now she finds out this! Oh my!
There was even a Dudes name in their, Neil

I’m gonna start watching this today.

buc em buc em ish is absolutely :wow:

On a seperate and similar note, what I'm confused about right now is........

What I don't understand is 1. Why wifey is only concerned about the one Affair that he is having. I thought it had been implied that he was sleeping with several of her friends and even Neil. 2. How has he not realized that burner phone is missing and that he is busted? I'm only on episode two but I feel as though I've missed something.

Last edited:
buc em buc em ish is absolutely :wow:

On a seperate and similar note, what I'm confused about right now is........

What I don't understand is 1. Why wifey is only concerned about the one Affair that he is having. I thought it had been implied that he was sleeping with several of her friends and even Neil. 2. How has he not realized that burner phone is missing and that he is busted? I'm only on episode two but I feel as though I've missed something.

She put the phone and bag and everything back in the trunk of his car from what I remember

Bruh, Doctor Foster's friend Ros is the worst kind of Friend man.
SHe's going to get hers, I can see it coming a Mile away

Oh snap!
Dude made the comeback of the Century and is rubbing it Hard in Doctors face.
WTF did he tell Tom, to have Tom all switching sides.:angry:
Tom is winning right now.
Came back home.
Stole the Friends back.
Took the son back.

Season2
Tom 3 Doctor 0

S2 ep2
Boy Doctor reminds me of my lady.
No wonder I F's with her so hard.Batch is my Hero for real.
Raving.
Hitting the kids friend up and getting his little pecker hard causing him to spill beans.
Calling the Teacher up for the Rave and getting his willy all hard over it.
Bringing Blonde Doctor over to her side (official score right there, might be worth 2 points but leave it at one for now)
She might have a 2nd point for seeing "Mark the Godfather" in Simons crib kissing on his lady. TBD

Score
Tom5 Doctor1

watching a so bad it's funny horror, fear dot com. Imagine the ring except a website that kills

I think we all can agree Netflix is the best thing invented by any inventor ever but I hate being overwhelmed recommend some movies, docs, tv shows.

My Picks:
Friday Night Lights 1-4
Parks & Rec
A Man From Earth
Sworn Enemies: Lions vs. Heinas
happy.gif

Better invention than the tv?

Finally finished Doctor Foster.
That was Greatness.
Fine line between Insane and Genius. I do believe you need the correct amount of both.
Broad is my Hero though.
7.75/8

About to get on this 13 Reasons Season2.
Not sure if they can pull this off but the Trailer made it look pretty litty!

Back
Top Bottom