The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Wild and Wonderful White's is crazy. If you have some free time, I'd definitely suggest watching it.

very good doc. sad and funny at the same time

"Boone County mating call"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Just watch "Takers" on the instant stream..

i just stayed up and watched it too for the first time right before coming to work.

This is by far one of the stupidest movies i have watched lately..like seriously..random slow motion and shooting scenes..******ed acting..thank god i didnt waste my money in the theaters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Just watch "Takers" on the instant stream..

i just stayed up and watched it too for the first time right before coming to work.

This is by far one of the stupidest movies i have watched lately..like seriously..random slow motion and shooting scenes..******ed acting..thank god i didnt waste my money in the theaters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Wild and Wonderful White's is crazy. If you have some free time, I'd definitely suggest watching it.

roll.gif

*DEAD* @ the mating call 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

roll.gif

*DEAD* @ the mating call 
laugh.gif

Kick-**! was definitely a surprised. Never realized it was released more than a year ago.

I got bug eyed when HitGirl started swearing. She spoke words that are unspoken here on NT
laugh.gif

Entertaining indeed.

Kick-**! was definitely a surprised. Never realized it was released more than a year ago.

I got bug eyed when HitGirl started swearing. She spoke words that are unspoken here on NT
laugh.gif

Entertaining indeed.

I watched Kareem Abdul Jabbar's documentary on the Harlem Rens basketball team. Extremely well done. Almost as good as ESPN's "Black Magic." The name of the documentary is "On the shoulders of Giants." Just came out this past Friday I believe. Heard about it from ESPN Radio Friday morning.

I watched Kareem Abdul Jabbar's documentary on the Harlem Rens basketball team. Extremely well done. Almost as good as ESPN's "Black Magic." The name of the documentary is "On the shoulders of Giants." Just came out this past Friday I believe. Heard about it from ESPN Radio Friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom