The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

What dude has never done a great movie that I have seen. You setting the bar REAL high on Eagle Eye saying he is a great actor. I know Tigga said he frequents NT boards, Shia is that you? :stoneface:

Dude has NEVER been in the conversation as a great actor.

Go watch Borg vs. McEnroe

Go watch Borg vs. McEnroe
Just watched The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, very good movie.

Don't know how I missed the movie in 2013. Shia was his annoying self at times, doing his role in Transformers. However that wasn't very often the rest of the time he was delivering a solid performance.

Finished The Captive movie was alright, personally, think the latter half of the movie was really hurried. Also, they kind of jumped around a bit with time and the order of events. Ryan did a decent job in the movie.

No problem checking it out, buying it and Lawless today off Amazon. While adding to cart The Drop came up, anybody see it. Gandolfini and Tom Hardy are in it, thinking about buying it also only like $10 for Blu-ray.

I mean I wouldnt pay to see it but it doent hurt to watch.

Check somewhere you can see it for free. Got amazon prime?

About to watch The Captive, starring Ryan Reynolds, another actor that I sometimes find annoying.
He and Shia are in that group for me. Not really fond of them but in the right context they are in good movies.

Almost wrapped up Living with Yourself (took a break for the Astros game :frown:, good show at least a 7/10. My only knock is the less than half hour 8 episodes. I would have liked more, definitely recommend especially if you're looking for something to knock out in a couple hours.

Trailer for anyone who's like me and this flew under their radar, never would have heard of it if it wasnt in my suggestions.

Anyone watch insatiable I'm a sucker for these teeny dramas. But this has a comedic murder twist. Plus this little white chick is kinda cute

Man, I caught the first 2 eps. This joint is stupid funny. As in no one on this show is intelligent but the show is funny nonetheless.

titang545 titang545 how was Eagle Eye?
Someone say not to watch it, and didn't see it on Netflix but I did watch that other Shia movie I mentioned above. I should have two of his movies arriving today if not tomorrow. Is it on Amazon or Hulu? If not I will just buy it.
I mean I wouldnt pay to see it but it doent hurt to watch.

Check somewhere you can see it for free. Got amazon prime?

He and Shia are in that group for me. Not really fond of them but in the right context they are in good movies.
I personally like to buy the movies so that I have them in my possession. About to go off on a tangent so I understand if you don't read. However back in the late 90's I envisioned the Internet being like a Blockbuster online or Napster for movies. Being able to watch any movie at any time anywhere with a device.

Obviously that never happened, but I came across a Kaleidescape Home Movie Cinema a few years back. I want to wire up my next house so that I can watch any movie I own in any room in the house since they will be connected to HDMI.

Lawless just arrived but damn PS3 controller is dead was trying to finish Overload by JJ Abrams but movie is dog ****. Black dude in the movie is so annoying finally just turned off about half way in.

Going to play some PS4 and check out Lawless later this evening.

titang545 titang545 so you didnt watch a potentially good film due to comments like this?

Just know that this guy likes the movie CAKE and always roots for Bolo Yeung.
I held off on watching the movie, after I couldn't find it on Netflix. I came in here double checking where people saw it at. I did watch Lawless with the wife tonight and it was average at best. Shia was a ****ing moron in the movie. I kept waiting for him to grow a pair but when he did it was with very little payoff. Dude got his *** whopped then begged for dude to stop, then never did anything to him until the end when he was already shot. Dude was trash in the movie, all gung ho and ended up getting his *** shot. He had the shotgun out and still ain't use it.

Watched Raising Dion.

7/10. Thought the acting wasn't great, some corny parts, but easy watch. It was cute in a "kid has superpowers" story type of way but it's still good for adults. Watched it with my 5 year old nephew and he liked it too.

Yeah certainly wasn't planning on watching it, I missed the Breaking Bad wave and saw no interest in jumping onboard like 3 years ago when I saw it on Netflix. I watched like 3/4 episodes and was like meh.
Waiting for u to get flamed and asked for your top 5 like I was when I said this

Waiting for u to get flamed and asked for your top 5 like I was when I said this
Top 5 shows of all time either I haven't woken up officially or I don't watch enough series. Only two shows I really sat down and had to watch were Sopranos and GOT. I might have to come back to this though. What are your top 5 shows?

I have a hard time believing the people who think El Camino wasn't good were ever that in to Breaking Bad

It was like two Breaking Bad episodes, just with some flashbacks.

Anyway, I finally started watching Top Boy. I've been missing out.

Back
Top Bottom