The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah, I'm going back now and re-watching The Wire on Amazon Prime since Jemele and Van are doing a Wire pod.

I had started on going back and re-watching Sopranos, but I stopped. I need to finish that up.

Man, I watched like 3 seasons of The Sopranos then lost interest, I should give it another shot. Now is a perfect time to watch or rewatch every show we've been putting off.

Den of thieves was solid. Just a movie that didn’t try to hard and was what it was. Need more movies in hollywoood like this. Wasnt anythjng spectacular but a good watch, none the less. Usually I hate movies without character development. But I was ok with this one. Merrimens character was really good and interesting

This Den of Thieves thing is like Waco all over again.

Lol none of you guys saw this when it came out?

Crazy how I didn't see how TQ was scheming on Stunna worse than Stringer Bell until the cop threw it out there and even then I kinda dismissed it as a cop lying.

A lit of **** makes sense now with telling him not to show up @ the party and what not.

Homey from Snowfall also building up his resume.

I did :lol:

Let me find out yall gonna start raving about that too.

I call Den of Thieves Triple 9 done right.

Magic33 Magic33 The consensus seems to be that Rome is good, so ill stick with it. You definitely need to hop on The Last Kingdom.
Just keep in mind its not as expansive as GoT or Vikings or any of the recent high quality period piece shows.

This was back when HBO was greenlighting shows based off great writing and acting but not throwing huge budgets at them.

Plus this is much shorter. Rome has its place.

Man, I watched like 3 seasons of The Sopranos then lost interest, I should give it another shot. Now is a perfect time to watch or rewatch every show we've been putting off.
Couldn't get past the first season. Told myself I'd give it another shot though.

Last edited:
The guys in The Last Kingdom group on reddit are lame as hell. I just joke around post like I do here and they’re telling me to stop being mean and don’t cause problems. :lol:

I had no clue what Paramount network even was to see Waco. Plus I didn't know the story was really a screw up by the FBI.

Also, yall didnt like Ashton Sanders in Moonlight?

I didn't really like Moonlight, so to tell you the truth I forgot him in it.

Crazy how I didn't see how TQ was scheming on Stunna worse than Stringer Bell until the cop threw it out there and even then I kinda dismissed it as a cop lying.

A lit of **** makes sense now with telling him not to show up @ the party and what not.

Homey from Snowfall also building up his resume.

That part of the writing was weak to me. They needed more to show why his boy since he had been ten would try to kill him after he didn't want him at the party.

I had no clue what Paramount network even was to see Waco. Plus I didn't know the story was really a screw up by the FBI.

I didn't really like Moonlight, so to tell you the truth I forgot him in it.

That part of the writing was weak to me. They needed more to show why his boy since he had been ten would try to kill him after he didn't want him at the party.
I caught on once his pops and Stunna's bro was like there's a orice on ya head and it was by TQ and not Malcolm's ppl.

What really threw me off is the dude playing Malcolm looked young as ****. He was basically an unknown the whole movie despite seeing him. So when they flashbacked to Jay being a child meeting cornerboy Malcolm I was like damn son look exactly the same 10 years later meeting up with TQ and before Jay killed him.

It was weak how they tried to create that subplot to end the movie but I imagine Malcolm's ppl were probably like you gotta take dude out if you think you gonna run things now. So he suddenly got a parole violation.

Could've been better like a confrontation with TQ telling him not to work for Stunna but they went another way.

Yes but I think they just bought out spike.

It's not on the same channel as spike was is it?
For some its the same channel.

Also in the buyout they basically own all of the stuff Spiketv use to air. Not that SpikeTV had much quality original programming.

watching last kingdom and the wutang series on hulu back and forth
i like them both a lot.
i didn't expect to like the wutang series as much as i do

Outer Banks got all these grown *** characters supposed to to be 16 year olds :lol: :smh: ....They shoulda done better with the ages

Can tell by her eyebrows that her bush thick.
7227E90D-E0CC-4FF0-9FB1-51D945EDCD88.png
Everytime I come back to this thread I peep the pic on the side. Her face is so damn sexy. Actually reminds me on an ex.

last eposode of Midnight Gospel had my eyes watering. had to pause it twice.

the creator took his podcast convos and added some plot points to it and made a cartoon series. Last episode is powerful and sad. i liked episode 5 too

" so hes just gonna keep dying?"
"yea, until he gets it right"

last eposode of Midnight Gospel had my eyes watering. had to pause it twice.

the creator took his podcast convos and added some plot points to it and made a cartoon series. Last episode is powerful and sad. i liked episode 5 too

" so hes just gonna keep dying?"
"yea, until he gets it right"
Gonna blindly binge this next.

I episode in and Midnight Gospel is great.

Wild absurd situation; zombie apocalypse and this guy visiting alternate simulated earth's is discussing the opioid epidemic and the pros of marijuana legalization as they kills zombies :lol:

Its cool that this dude took podcast discussions and applied it to these wild scenarios.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom