The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

You just said yourself that the material for an overwhelming majority of the season was awful but you’re still gonna watch another season because two episodes were good :lol: no way I’m ever getting to those last two episodes. I was good after the first two episodes.
:lol: Didn't ya'll watch all of Outer Banks?

:lol: Didn't ya'll watch all of Outer Banks?

Hey check back on my posts trashing that every day for like a week straight about how garbage it was :lol: it took me like two weeks to finish it cause I kept falling asleep watching it and just not even wanting to keep watching. Trying to finish a dumb typical teenage murder mystery type show >>>>> trying to finish an extremely not funny dumb *** comedy.

Who in here has watched Homecoming?

Just started it and I’m liking it so far after the first episode of the first season.

watched about 15 mins of space force before I fell asleep, I could probably get down with it, i just was not in the frame of mind for it. i'll try again today

Wow, Uncut Gems....I wouldnt recommend that film to anyone. Wasted 2 hours. Only good thing was Julia's cheeks.

Watched the first episode of Gangs of London earlier. Its cool so far. Gonna continue with that.
Thought I was the only one. Kept hearing about how Uncut Gems was soooo good and this and that. Movie was trash :lol:

Okay OUTLANDER Heads, I'm confused about something....

Geillis was burned at the stake right, when Claire got off..
Now when Claire went back home to 1960's she met Gillian as a Teacher who was aware of how to time Travel...
....Now in Season 3 after Claire has went back in time for the 2nd time, Geillis has kidnapped Young IAN and Claire goes to her "palace" and they speak....do they know each other From Before when they were friends and on Trial together? What is going on here............
Geillis was looking hot AF getting out of that blood bath. I know Young Ian was traumatized since he was young and it's scary but an older guy would've been having a good time.

Leave it to Bay to start a movie with a terrible 20 min car chase.

Cant even enjoy 6 Underground in the background :lol: 4 min in I'm like damn dude is blowing up cars without it even making sense.

Last edited:
You just said yourself that the material for an overwhelming majority of the season was awful but you’re still gonna watch another season because two episodes were good :lol: no way I’m ever getting to those last two episodes. I was good after the first two episodes.

These are 30 minute episodes and while about the first 3-4 of the 5 hours were far from great, it’s not going to stop me from giving it at least a couple of more episodes into Season 2 before bailing. For me, Carell and Daniels deserve the befit of doubt for now...

Y’all have to check out The Healer for some good laughs in the beginning.. Story is predictable

didn’t realize it was inspired by a true story

Last edited:
Ramy is a really good show. I can‘t believe I’ve never heard of it until now. The first season was incredible.
The second season was really hit or miss depending on the episode. By that last episode I legit hated the main character. I don’t understand why they chose to take that route. Mahershala Ali’s character was great tho.

I went in wanting to like Uncut Gems but just didn't think it was good. Maybe I need to re-watch or something.

Oh i'm not saying it was that good either, but I dug it, wouldn't watch again. But straight up trash?
Maybe trash is harsh. I just know several had recommended it to me and I was disappointed as hell.

I probably should watch again.

Leave it to Bay to start a movie with a terrible 20 min car chase.

Cant even enjoy 6 Underground in the background :lol: 4 min in I'm like damn dude is blowing up cars without it even making sense.

i turned it off after 10 minutes

i want them back.

Back
Top Bottom