The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

S4 of 13 reasons why is out... barely saw any promotion on it. Watched season 2 and 3 even though they were terrible. Feel obligated to finish the series lol

Zero Zero Zero is lit. The Mexican special forces story :wow:. I love how they tell the stories concurrently and transition. When time slows and that music hits i'm always like ahh ****, what did they do.
Right! Everything you said is what everyone who watches, feels. It’s so gripping. Special Forces story line hit me hardest. This is a show BUT, how many real life characters are just like him? People think those OO7 and SealTeam 6 and Hurtlocker characters are just “characters in film”.......man that was some real ****. Such a great depiction. My man had to sacrifice his friend just to keep the Team from going down. Not even a show that brings tears, but several parts had me deep into my feelings man.

The thing about ZEROZEROZERO is it’s based on Robert Savianos tell all called Gomorrah. That writing put his life in danger for upending the Italian Mafias secrets chapter by chapter.

Trying to get into black mirror. Could someone recommend me some must see episodes and from which season. Trying to pick and chose which ones to watch

Its only what 3 episodes per season with an extra special episode. Just watch all of them

I like watching castlevania. Im a fan of the animation style
Just started watching.

What gets me about that is the abrupt ending to episodes :lol: No cliffhangers or pivotal moments. End of an so can come after the end of a random conversation.

The thing about ZEROZEROZERO is it’s based on Robert Savianos tell all called Gomorrah. That writing put his life in danger for upending the Italian Mafias secrets chapter by chapter.
have you read the book Gomorrah? Sounds like a good read and something I'd love

Season 4 of 13 Reasons Why was definitely a mess. I wouldn't call it a letdown because I wasn't expecting much. Looking back on things, this show definitely should have stopped after season 1. Season 2 was just weak, season 3 was a little bit better in season 4 ended the series on the low note.

The part that frustrated me most was Clay's plot armor. What does this kid need to do in order to get expelled or arrested? In season 4 alone, he:

1. Blew up the principal's car
2. Destroy security cameras at the school
3. Started multiple fights
4. Started a riot
5. Stole a gun from a cop and waved it around
6. Escaped from a mental institution
7. Went to a police station and yelled that he had a gun
8. Totalled Zach's car and just walked away from the scene.
9. Got caught underage drinking at the frat house and being accused of almost raping that girl

After all that, he still ends up going to an ivy league school (Even after intentionally bombing his college admissions interview). It's like he can do anything and just show up to school the next day like nothing happened. I understand that it's a TV show and of course things are going to be sensationalized but at some point events don't matter if you know that the character is going to end up completely fine.

In 2020, people don't die of HIV/AIDS 2 months after their diagnosis, at least not in developed countries with well-to-do families. That felt like a TV trope from the '90s. The whole "you get HIV and then die the next week/HIV as an immediate death sentence" thing.

Also, the big twist regarding Clay's disassociative disorder felt forced. Glad the show's over.

Last edited:
have you read the book Gomorrah? Sounds like a good read and something I'd love
I haven't.
I got put on after I'd finished ZZZ.
I have a FREE Audio Book coming from AMAZON, thought about Gomorrah but I'd rather have that in a hard back tbh.
Let me know if you get into it.

That Epstein doc was wild. I still feel like we didn’t get tho whole story and never will. Way too many powerful people involved. Like what happened to all the evidence they seized from his properties? He had surveillance in every inch of every single one of his properties. No way he didn‘t have dirt on dozens of powerful people.
Also where TF is Ghislaine Maxwell and why is she not in prison???

Are they using the evidence they have to go after people? I know prince andrew has been a focus of investigation.

Didn’t watch the doc but people in that jail responsible for watching epstein should be prosecuted for something.

Are they using the evidence they have to go after people? I know prince andrew has been a focus of investigation.

Didn’t watch the doc but people in that jail responsible for watching epstein should be prosecuted for something.
Prince Andrew in the last few days is the first time I’ve heard of them going after anyone. I feel like it’s just for show anyway, since there’s zero chance the UK turns him over.
Also AG William Barr is the one in charge of everything and his dad and Epstein had a relationship. He hired Epstein as a professor at Dalton, even though Epstein Had no college degree.
I’m not at all the conspiracy theorist type, but way to much about all this, including his death, isn’t adding up.

On the last episode of season 1 of The Expanse. Pretty cool show.

Everytime I see Amos, I see Ice Cube's son.

I was hoping for more Illuminati symbolism in that Epstein doc. I also wanted to hear more about Ghislaine. That ***** was just as evil as Epstein. I'm also wondering how much Epstein's brother knows? He was in Epstein's will, he might have access to Epstein's leverage against celebrities and politicians.

And I read about Barr's father hiring Epstein back in the day and then Trump hired Acosta for his administration. Yet you hear these Conservacucks and all they want to mention is Clinton. Clinton is definitely involved but so is Trump. All these cats used to roll together. i wouldn't be surprised if Cheeto trafficked his own daughter.

Last edited:
masagipatron masagipatron I noticed the same thing :lol:
After I’m done watching a series I like to go on twitter and read comments about what I watched.
i couldn’t even get thru 1 minute of it before I threw my phone in disgust. All these right wing nut jobs bringing up Clinton, Obama, Soros... I’m like wtf are they even talking about lmao. Bunch a weirdos.
The Acosta, Barr, Trump connection was probably the most suspicious out of everything.

introduced my oldest son to Kill Bill Vol 1 tonight. He loved it, of course.

Got me to thinking what recommendations are out there in terms of animation, similar to the scene with young Oren-Ishii.

Anything similar to that type of stuff?

Yo how much did the brokers get outta the deal? I missed that part.

Yo how much did the brokers get outta the deal? I missed that part.
From Reddit:
r/ZeroZeroZero
u/rrxel10093d

Coke Deal Discussion

This is what I gathered about the coke deal between the Mexicans to The Americans to the Italians.
The Don said he ordered 5000 keys at $27k a key or $135 million, the families were to gather the downpayment to send to the Americans.
The Americans bought it at $70 million or $14k a key, from the Leyras and guaranteed transport to italy .. so their cut a was little less than 50% or the $135 million Don was going to pay them.
Of course they **** when they did not receive the initial payment from the Calabrians but stuck their necks out and fronted the $35 million because the dad knew the Don was good for it.
The Calabrians were expected to turn their $135 million investment into $900 million or so from I am guessing their control of street sales.
Definitely an interesting tale Saviano has put together, and a very real depiction of the business at different levels.

The italian grandson in zerozerozero was such a beta bish. Hated that fool.

That port boss’s daughter was absolute fire. SMH at her spreading her legs so easily to a rich white boy though.

Back
Top Bottom