The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

finished Altered Carbon S2

thought it was pretty solid. World building in both seasons was really well done

Patiently waiting for Dark S3 and I gotta set aside a night to "premiere" Da 5 Bloods

Thought this was a good watch for My people that’s into religion. I identify as Agnostic but I pick up both the Qur’an & Bible for motivational reasons since there are scriptures that I feel fit who I am as a person. Glad they used half of the documentary calling out the Pulpit Pimps like TD Jakes
CB44D0CE-F172-4CE2-A869-979DA3B63031.jpeg
I need to check this out. A lot of the famous televangelist are basically structured to preach the Prosperity Gospel.

Happy for anybody now getting in to Hannibal.

Tv excellence :pimp:
All of you who recommended Hannibal are sick. But is good show.
I actually had to take a break from hannibal. midway through season 3. The thing is, I sleep with the tv on so I dream about whatevers on tv. A lot of gruesome stuff was happening in my dreams so I had to stop.

Need to finish up that season tho.
Yo I purposely put something else on when I was falling asleep. Didn't want none of that on my subconscious.
well ****, I'm more excited to watch it now.

michael pitt was in Hannibal too but
his character was re-cast after a season. That fool seems to be a problem wherever he works

michael pitt was in Hannibal too but
his character was re-cast after a season. That fool seems to be a problem wherever he works
That's pretty much when I heard he was a problem on set.

Dude did multiple seasons on Boardwalk Empire doing an excellent job and I didn't hear any of the rumors.

Hannibal didn't lose much given the character he played would be horribly disfigured.

It was weird when his character was gone on boardwalk empire. Had me speculating he might've caused problems there too.

yo Master Zik Master Zik you catching the new episodes of Queen of the South? I'll prolly finish the new season before continuing with The Expanse.

Speaking of The Expanse, Bobbie Draper :pimp:

I finished the new season of queen of the south last week. It was ok, people on Reddit hated it though. Birdie is gorgeous, would wife her with the quickness.

yo Master Zik Master Zik you catching the new episodes of Queen of the South? I'll prolly finish the new season before continuing with The Expanse.

Speaking of The Expanse, Bobbie Draper :pimp:
I was a bit lost cuz I was up to date on Queen of the South as it aired on USA. I'm pretty sure Netflix is always behind a season so I assume those new eps they got were s4 which I've watched.

Last I checked s5 got shutdown cuz of covid.

I'm glad a lot of people appreciate Hannibal.

I stopped watching season three when it was on NBC

You guys think its too late to start The Wire?

Even thought a lot of things might be outdated with it, but it's message and the characters are pretty much timeless

Alright great, thanks guys! I appreciate the push. Gonna start it later tonight. Is it a show i need to slowly absorb or should i just binge it

Back
Top Bottom