The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^yup both are up on the site now
smile.gif

I hope they are HD though lol, can't wait for Mad Men to hit Instant Stream as well. I thought it was supposed to be this month too?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ip Man was DOPE
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Now I sorta see the hype around Bruce Lee. If that was his personal trainer then that guy may have been the real deal.

Watched this today too.

man_on_wire.jpg

Pretty good.

Yup, I thought it'd be better but I thought it was very well put together. What else are some good documentaries? I try to watch as much as I can.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ip Man was DOPE
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Now I sorta see the hype around Bruce Lee. If that was his personal trainer then that guy may have been the real deal.

Watched this today too.

man_on_wire.jpg

Pretty good.

Yup, I thought it'd be better but I thought it was very well put together. What else are some good documentaries? I try to watch as much as I can.

I wanna check out that movie "Awake" with Anakin Skywalker and Jessica Alba. Heard it's ehh, but still wanna see it for some reason.

I wanna check out that movie "Awake" with Anakin Skywalker and Jessica Alba. Heard it's ehh, but still wanna see it for some reason.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I saw it a few times... i really liked it.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I saw it a few times... i really liked it.

recently watched the Stone cold steve austin movie Hunt to kill....that movie was bad
laugh.gif

IP man and IP man 2 will be watched sometime this week

recently watched the Stone cold steve austin movie Hunt to kill....that movie was bad
laugh.gif

IP man and IP man 2 will be watched sometime this week

Back
Top Bottom