The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I started watching a few episodes of Arrested Development and it's one of the funniest shows i've ever seen. It's exactly the kind of writing I like.

I think Todd Margaret is up on streaming too. It also has David Cross in it and really funny.

I watched The Man From Nowhere last night, movie was awesome.

What are the best foreign films streaming on Netflix at the moment?

Last edited:
Took the advice on here and watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi and The Man From Nowhere. Good stuff. :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah Jiro was great, it wasn't just about sushi, it had great points on your family, career and life in general.

Yo I'm happy as hell I picked parks and rec. didn't know Louis CK would be a guest star. And that nick offerman is hilarious. Him just listing why he hates his ex wife had me rolling. I now understand that shirt I saw saying Vote for Ron Swanson, or don't he doenst care. :lol:

I checked out the first 2 episodes of The Office today. It was pretty funny. Is the show linear? Like do you have to follow each episode to understand the plot and jokes or is it more like Workaholics where I can watch any episode and be entertained?

If it's like Workaholics, what episodes or seasons in particular should I watch?

I checked out the first 2 episodes of The Office today. It was pretty funny. Is the show linear? Like do you have to follow each episode to understand the plot and jokes or is it more like Workaholics where I can watch any episode and be entertained?

If it's like Workaholics, what episodes or seasons in particular should I watch?

You can watch random episodes and still get the jokes, but the plot does change (mainly relationships) through the series.

Anybody peep The Bleeding House?

What is it with white people in films letting strangers into their homes? :smh:

You could watch it randomly and be entertained but its better if you watch them in order. I first started watching random episodes when they came on tv but once I started from the beginning I saw what I was missing out on. You have a much better understanding of who the characters are and what they're relationships are like. It makes the show 10 times better. I'm loving parks and rec right now cause I've seen every ep of the office but I don't see how the office will be topped in my opinion when it comes to tho types of shows.

Back
Top Bottom