The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Woah so much good stuff coming back 

Master of None was incredible... season 1 citizens arrest on the train had me losing it 

and season 2 of Narcos looks 
nthat.gif

think they just filmed that for the hell of it. I follow him on FB and he(along with cast and I'm sure crew) have been in italy since season 1 ended, but up until monday, they've just been posting random vacation stuff and taking in the Italian culture, you could tell it was for the show, but at the same time it was more of them taking a break from the show.

If you click the link to the article I posted he explains the long wait and why they just started filming

I honestly thought the same thing too when he first started posting from italy, but as the post went on you could tell they weren't filming anything and just having fun

Last edited:
I still can't get the Stranger Things hype, man.

I've tried 3 times and I just don't care for it. Maybe the 4th will be a charm
Same...super hype it was okay at best..i saw the monster and was like 
ohwell.gif

Get down was lit..its def not a musical but its based on the origins on hip hop so of course it will have music in it..Waiting for part 2 in 2017

My girl mentioned she wants to watch it

Not sure if I'm ready for a 7 season kind of commitment

Last edited:
The quality of Mad Men is one of the best shows ever. Everything is top notch. If you don't want a show to transport you to the past then a person won't like it. It was interesting in how it showed you how America was back then.

Mad Men is really a hate it or love it  show IMO
Me personally I loved Mad Men. I started watching a couple years ago. I even own all seasons on blu-ray. I think some people are turned off at the fact that it's a character driven show rather than a plot driven show.  

Besides The Ranch or whatever has Netflix put out a bad original series? That was more so for adults I mean.

My girl mentioned she wants to watch it

Not sure if I'm ready for a 7 season kind of commitment
You will be in for a treat for a few Seasons. 

Not that it gets bad but I thought it gets a little boring, as you said, it's a big commitment.

I love the topic and era though, and I have a Sales background so I ate it up. I think I stopped on Season, I stopped when the Seasons started splitting, or right when the Drapers moved to Cali. ONe day I will finish......

I don't think I ever finished Masters of None, I need to get back on that. I started LOVE in the middle of Masters of None, and never picked it back up, really enjoyed LOVE though.

Besides The Ranch or whatever has Netflix put out a bad original series? That was more so for adults I mean.

There's a lot of foreign shows I haven't checked out from them yet. Not sure if many of them are actually made by netflix or netflix just has the rights to stream it in America. I liked the French show Marseilles but reviews said it was garbage.

I am up to Season 3 on Maron. Show is great, kind of like Louis C.K but not as weird. Also started listening to his Podcast. His interview with Obama :smokin

I knew they were coming, but didn't know when. Netflix has added Quantico (pretty good show, lots of good looking chicks) and American crime (never watched it, can't say if it's good or bad).

I knew they were coming, but didn't know when. Netflix has added Quantico (pretty good show, lots of good looking chicks) and American crime (never watched it, can't say if it's good or bad).

Quantico fell off HARD after their mid-season break fam.
HARD.

It almost seemed as if the writers themselves were surprised it got renewed for another season because the story completely changed once they got back from that break. **** got mad complicated and weird. Wasn't even the same premise anymore.

Priyanka is appreciated tho :smokin

The quality of Mad Men is one of the best shows ever. Everything is top notch. If you don't want a show to transport you to the past then a person won't like it. It was interesting in how it showed you how America was back then.

Me personally I loved Mad Men. I started watching a couple years ago. I even own all seasons on blu-ray. I think some people are turned off at the fact that it's a character driven show rather than a plot driven show.  

These pretty much sum up Mad Men, Wasn't a fan until I adjusted how I watched and understood the fact that it is character driven, but as was also stated the way the period is depicted utterly amazing, the amount of detail is great!

Quantico fell off HARD after their mid-season break fam.
HARD.

It almost seemed as if the writers themselves were surprised it got renewed for another season because the story completely changed once they got back from that break. **** got mad complicated and weird. Wasn't even the same premise anymore.

Priyanka is appreciated tho :smokin

I don't disagree with you in the least bit, it had a steady decline all season. I'm just saying if you're like me and have seen pretty much everything on Netflix it's not a bad time killer and the actresses are pretty easy on the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom