The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I knew they were coming, but didn't know when. Netflix has added Quantico (pretty good show, lots of good looking chicks) and American crime (never watched it, can't say if it's good or bad).

Quantico fell off HARD after their mid-season break fam.
HARD.

It almost seemed as if the writers themselves were surprised it got renewed for another season because the story completely changed once they got back from that break. **** got mad complicated and weird. Wasn't even the same premise anymore.

Priyanka is appreciated tho :smokin
Word. Every episode towards the end was like a season finale.

Season 4 of Luther on 9/17 
nthat.gif

Started Stranger Things a bit ago.
Narcos after.

Let's see what's goin on with these two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random and late as hell...

I just discovered Shameless. I'm hurt no one ever told me about this show, it's like Malcom in the Middle on crack :lol:

Binge watching the hell out of this for the weekend.

japejapejape: Last I checked it's on Netflix, Hulu and I've even seen some episodes on youtube(maybe all). Sorry can't speak for similarities though, haven't watched the UK version.

japejapejape: Last I checked it's on Netflix, Hulu and I've even seen some episodes on youtube(maybe all). Sorry can't speak for similarities though, haven't watched the UK version.
oh ok i was talking about the british one...i love british comedy

Stranger Things was so damn good.
Loved it.

Looking forward to season 2.

just started stranger things last night :wow: :smokin come through, its lit [emoji]128293[/emoji]

finished stranger things. literally an 8/8. so good. cant wait for season 2.

Last night i found out American Crime had a season 2..i wasnt aware of this.

American Crime is really well done, i highly recommend it

Last night i found out American Crime had a season 2..i wasnt aware of this.

American Crime is really well done, i highly recommend it

I just started season 1 myself, and I agree. It's a really good series. Isn't season 2 a different story?

Back
Top Bottom