The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

what specifically about the storyline though?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. I just want to know where the complaints come from because albeit not the greatest flick...it was far from thee worst.

I liked it but it definitely felt like an incomplete movie. Should’ve been a mini-series or a two-part movie.

Finishing up second season of American Horror, seems like same problem with first season they didn't know how to end it. The second to last episode just felt like filler, and last episode just dragged on. I was reading articles on ESPN while it was on.

The best season of ahs was the first one. The second half of that season was still better than the second halves of other seasons. I gave up on that show during the freak show / carnival season.

Penny Dreadful is a way better horror show. The acting, writing, everything is top notch quality.

The inferni elves were coldblooded. That federal agent elf was useless the whole movie.

Anyone check out End of the F***ing World? I've read some pretty good reviews on it.

this was a nice surprise

james thought he was bout it til he
caught that body

nice cast too

super hans from peep show as a detective :rofl:

watched this korean flick called assassination which was really dope ... a little long but had some great action, almost had a inglourious basterds vibe to it in some parts

rewatched battle royale

still love this movie soap opera acting and all

A Gray State was terrible in case anyone is dumb enough to consider watching it like I was ...

What a complete and utter sham of a tagline by Netflix ... Set it up like we were going to get some behind the scenes, government conspiracy theory type doc and got a **** story about a wackjob from the Army ...

I'm really pissed off I wasted my life with this ...

Trash is a strong word. 3 episode were great. Black Museum was hot garbage.

Kill the dj was great.

Crocodile was beautifully shot and the premise of memories getting folks caught up was awesome...like idiots doing stuff on ig

Archangel was dope too. That concept doesn’t seem too far fetched in our current climate of pedophiles running rampant.

anyone watching in dolby vision? can y'all really tell the difference between regular 4k and dolby vision ?

There is a big difference. I recently bought an LG C7 and watched stranger things. Picture is night and day from season 1 (4k) to season 2 (Dolby Vision) specially the episodes recorded in lower light.

Back
Top Bottom