The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Super late pass but I just finally signed up for Netflix today
download (1).jpg

So much content on it my god, I search for someone and find so many movies on their to watch. My problem is I am always watching the damn Twilight Zone all the time. Love that show.
Got off work tonight so I could watch The Irishman when it releases. Scorcese, De Niro, Pacino and Pesci warrant that. :pimp:

It’s pretty chilly here where I am in So Cal so I’m on the couch with my big Mexican cobija all cozy and toasty. :emoji_hugging:
What part of So Cal you in, I am from San Diego.

This last episode of Castle Rock wow :wow:
Last season makes a little more sense now.
it seems like nobody watches this show and it’s one of the best shows out right now.
Y’all are missing out.

One of my favorite shows - I was waiting on how season 1 was going to play in it. Makes sense.

Perfect time for me to sign up

a DeNiro crime movie?? I’m all in :smokin

3 and a half hours tho

Trying to decide what to watch first The Man In The High Castle or Jack Ryan. I waited a couple weeks for wife to be ready, but she is in Christmas mode now and on Hallmark all day everyday. I am still stalling on Stranger Things season 3.

I binged the first 2 seasons of Mr. Robot. Immediately deleted both after watching.
Don't think I liked anything about that show.

New season of Mrs. Maisel on December 5th, can't wait. Currently watching Man in the Castle, it's cool.

The show has changed a ton over the series. Felt like the show shifted it's attention a bit after the first season, so I'd give it another shot nice dolphin nice dolphin

I didn't even realize it was rated. Feels like another one of those shows that people praise, but no one watches.

Undebatable - Sam Esmail is one of the best directors on TV. If you don't mess with Mr. Robot, give Homecoming a chance if only for the tone, writing and visuals.

The show has changed a ton over the series. Felt like the show shifted it's attention a bit after the first season, so I'd give it another shot nice dolphin nice dolphin

I didn't even realize it was rated. Feels like another one of those shows that people praise, but no one watches.

Undebatable - Sam Esmail is one of the best directors on TV. If you don't mess with Mr. Robot, give Homecoming a chance if only for the tone, writing and visuals.

I love Homecoming. Just felt so real.

Just finished Dirty John. Solid show. And the ending ****ing blind sides you. But then leaves you with questions.

It's based on true events as well.

Wasn’t a huge fan, think it would have worked better as a miniseries.

I’m in the minority, though. Most people I know liked it. I’m kind of sick of Italian mafia films.

I said it in the official thread, never seen buzz for a show die down so fast as I did with mr robot. christian slater got the golden globe and ramy got the emmy but then not much noise after. Even seemed like a lot of nt’ers stopped watching after season 2.

I said it in the official thread, never seen buzz for a show die down so fast as I did with mr robot. christian slater got the golden globe and ramy got the emmy but then not much noise after. Even seemed like a lot of nt’ers stopped watching after season 2.

Lowkey, ya boy was falling asleep heavy during the episodes.. thats why i cant put a lot of information together..

I think everyone just kind of enjoy a hacker show kind of done right. But after certain things were exposed, the show lost its luster.

Mr. Robot is soooo dope. Watching all the seasons on Amazon.
I think I might give that show a shot.

What is Homecoming?

I think I might give that show a shot.

What is Homecoming?

It’s on Amazon Prime. Series with Julia Roberts. It’s a mystery type show dealing with a private company initializing a program to help convert military solider back to civilian life.

Its sucks that Julia Roberts won’t be in season 2.

Last edited:
Lowkey, ya boy was falling asleep heavy during the episodes.. thats why i cant put a lot of information together..

I think everyone just kind of enjoy a hacker show kind of done right. But after certain things were exposed, the show lost its luster.

The cinematic shots give me that Breaking Bad feel. However I love how the story is developed almost like Fight Club.

Back
Top Bottom