The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dark final season tomorrow, Netflix snuck that one up on me. I'm about start my rewatch, show is such a mind F. I need to refresh my memory.

IN! Hope they end strong. Definitely gonna have to watch a couple recaps. Even while watching it's hard keeping track of who's who in the different time lines.

IN! Hope they end strong. Definitely gonna have to watch a couple recaps. Even while watching it's hard keeping track of who's who in the different time lines.
Watched it a total of 3 times and still kinda confused. I have a feeling they end it strong they are ending it on their own terms not a cancellation so they had a clear cut ending in mind. Just hope they dont get too weird with it. One of my favorite mind F shows/movies along with Donnie Darko. This might actually be better than Darko though as long as they end it good.

Taboo came out 3.5 years ago :lol: not holding my breath for Season 2.

Just finished Hannibal S01E06 where they introduce the Chesapeake Ripper. Looks like the show is gonna pick now.

DARK: I’m only 10minutes into Season3 and already they’re on some alternate World ish. Joint is creeping me out. This season is about to be onsome****.

I highly recommend you don't waste your time watching that new Will Ferrell/Rachel McAdams movie. I'm a Ferrell stan - well at least I was when he was releasing hit after hit - but this movie was not funny at all.

I highly recommend you don't waste your time watching that new Will Ferrell/Rachel McAdams movie. I'm a Ferrell stan - well at least I was when he was releasing hit after hit - but this movie was not funny at all.

Didn't even sound good, probably would have watched it at some point but now I doubt it.

Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, Hulu. Pretty much everything.
Cant speak on Disney plus or much on hulu anymore.
Handmaids tale and chance are good Hulu originals.
The expanse, the man in the high castle, mr. Robot orphan black the boys uploas on amazon. What genres you into? I could go on and but it would help genre wise.

Back
Top Bottom