The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I never watched the Formula 1 doc, but Full Swing (golf doc by the same people) is really good. Golf should’ve done something like this YEARS ago.

Man planned on watching Top Boy, but was like let me get another episode under my belt. Damn between this and Mayor of Kingstown definitely getting my fill of new shows. Top Boy goin have to wait innit.

Top Boy >>>>>>> GoL by FAR.

I didnt like GoL actually. It was mid. Snabba Cash which is like a Swedish Top Boy is even better than GoL.

You’ll see what we talking about when you catch Top Boy.

Last edited:
It's that bad? I started episode one of Season 2 but stopped.
The storylines get so stupid and messy. Characters doing stuff without any logical reason. There's an official thread for the show where we talk about it. reddit also discusses how bad it is.

Yea, I was let down by the story in Gangs Of London S2. A lot happened but its like nothing happened. If S3 is more of the same then I'm out.

Top Boy >>>>>>> GoL by FAR.

I didnt like GoL actually. It was mid. Snabba Cash which is like a Swedish Top Boy is even better than GoL.

You’ll see what we talking about when you catch Top Boy.
Oh no I am caught up Top Boy bruv. We innit waiting to see what happens with Sully. Snabba Cash, will finish out season 1 of GOL, then switch it up. Might have GOL season 2 on while working, nice noise in the background.
I never watched the Formula 1 doc, but Full Swing (golf doc by the same people) is really good. Golf should’ve done something like this YEARS ago.
I enjoyed the Formula 1 doc, need to watch season 2 but so much to watch.
The storylines get so stupid and messy. Characters doing stuff without any logical reason. There's an official thread for the show where we talk about it. reddit also discusses how bad it is.
You mean worse than Elliot popping up on Cole to save those kids. I was thinking to myself what you doin bruv? The fight scenes definitely choreographed well, but unless you finish him how you going to explain this away.

WHAT??? I am on episode 5/6 of season 1. DANG anyone else concur with this? About to need another show to watch if I skip season 2. Might actually go back to Top Boy.
If you like the last couple episodes of season 1 then season 2 shouldn't be that bad. As it's more of the same. The action is still top notch which is why I watch this show.

Finished up Ganglands season 2. Good heist and gang show set in I think Belgium. The star is an actor you always see in action and crime stuff.

I'd say it's an average show. I like the GTA type heists they do.
Kind of got annoyed because it asn't in English, didn't bother to see the English version sounded. I was looking for some British / London accents bruv and slang.

Don't know where to put this but Christina Moses. :pimp: She is a Million Little Things, never watched the show but dude playing her husband a good dude. I don't know how I could be professional filming scenes with her. :smh:

S3 takes the campiness, corniness and unbelievability to heights never seen before. :lol:

Can’t stop watching though. It’s perfect mindless entertainment if you feel like an unserious watch while browsing your phone at the same time. :lol::lol:
:lol:

Perfectly said. Such reach and far fetch on every situation they are in. Felt like the writers of Power wrote this. I take it for what it is, pure entertainment and Indiana Jones type adventure.

So bad, i couldn't finish the film and ive only done that 1 other time with films.

This could have been Superbad 2. Jonah hills character seemingly apologetic every minute he starts dialogue with a colored person and simultaneously has no problem insulting his mom.
Everything was crap except the casting, such a shame.
I enjoyed it 😄

Can’t lie I am having a HARD time getting through Hunters season 2. Have almost zero interest in this season so far. Don’t know if lazy but don’t feel like reading the subtitles every time they go somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom