////The Official New Artist Thread//// PUT PEOPLE ON (Drop your music and Feedback)

Honestly Time I didn't know if anyone cared... I can def. Get you hooked up if a flow from selcet members...but they like to exchange beats for flows, soif you make something, they will sit and write or
freestyle to it

Memeber I can get:

Big tike
Big pic
Big Nick
Magno
Archie lee
Lil Mario

Working on more vidz and shows to

ARE YOU #@*+%% SERIOUS!???????!!?!??!!!! id do that %*%% all day... %@*!$ wit magno and archie lee... tike is aight too...

i'll def. try to help you with that TIME, i'm about joining hiphop (nh) ... good music, but i'm not on no elitist tip, i can enjoy snoop, nas orsoulja boy

yo I aint got no new joints up but yall can check out my myspace.com/premium5 I got a couple heaters on there for now... check out " cant leave rapalone" thats from my upcoming mixtape VISAS AND PASSPOTS VOL 1

Originally Posted by youngp773

myspace.com/yp27

Reflection - YP

all criticism welcome

�Yo! this is
pimp.gif

You gonna be CT for some reason? Someone I know said they gonna be meetin wit a dude named Young P. Prolly not, huh?

Download Mixtape | Provided by DatPiff.com

Here WE Go Again the Mixtape has been out as far as official Copies, but were just gettin it on the net. If there are any Bloggers who wanna put this on theresite we would greatly appreciate it. If u want an official Copy hit up the Myspace http://www.myspace.com/tyisny�.� Listen and try to give a review of the music this is our first effort

Also if there are any bloggers who are trying to get their site out or even websites leave them in here. I figure NT has a pretty big following why not try togain some extra exposure through here.

internetapproved.blogspot.com - you can search and find reviews on God Jewels, TIME, Nako, Young RIlla, Hollywood FLOSS and more

The joint from reflection is Def hard. As far as NT it seems like Chi-town has the best new artist.
pimp.gif
You ever spit that verse over a beat

Back
Top Bottom