-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

minus three plays on offense...game was a cake walk. as it should have been. that said, the dolphins and colts are teams that we SHOULD beat down. so that's promising. but let's brace for the chiefs coming to town :lol:

Brady's 500th passing TD :pimp:
the White and Michel show :pimp:
Gordon's Moss-like TD :pimp:
Jules byke :pimp:

on to KC

Edelman is so key man. Dude brings so much energy. I was a little iffy about him already returning punts, but he must be 100%.

Last edited:
well, damn. that went as expected in terms of what it'd take to get a win...40+ :lol:

offense left quite a few points on the field and still put up a 40 burger. bad defense or not, that's something. especially with the pressure on down the stretch :lol:

Sony and White continue to make a helluva duo. Josh NEEDS to find a way to keep them both fresh and healthy (just like with White and Lewis last year) for the stretch run and January. wish we could run Burkhead and Hill into the ground in some of the easier matchups but that ship has sailed :lol:

Brady with those touch throws to Hogan and Gronk on the final couple drives...that's that assassin **** :pimp:

Defense gave up points and plenty of explosive plays, but their first half basically gave us the slight edge. 2 INTs and forced FGs...that proved to be enough. some of those explosive play they gave up tho...how? Reek and Hunt ain't new. you can't get surprised like that :lol:

Lack of defensive adjustments is disturbing. ^^^ Like you said, they knew they were fast way before the game started.

In my opinion, people tend to harp on The Patriots defense a little too much.
They consistently are at the top of the league for least points scored per year.

But...with that being said...I totally agree...that D looked bad last night & not very good thus far this season.
They really have to make some noticeable improvements before the reg season is over.

It's the lack of adjustments that bugs me. Love the running game though, take some pressure off throwing so much.

It was really a must win yesterday. If KC wins, they would have had a 3 game lead with the tiebreaker, so really 4 up with 10 to play. We would have no shot at home field which we really need.

me too, dude is a good young player. Defense has always been a bend don't break, we're breaking now.

Back
Top Bottom