The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by tiff

I AM GLAD THE ARE FOAMPOSITE 1 PRO.NIKE HAS BEEN KEEPING IT ON HUSH! I AM SORRY FOR STATING THEY HAD A SWOOSH ON THEM HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY SHIPMENT YET!
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
you work at a HOH?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]What is the pint of non-pe releases being super limited to only HOH?[/color]

I MIGHT AS WELL AS MUCH INFO I HAVE.I NEVER HAVE LIED ONCE NT
cant lie with 20 post lol but is there a limit on how much foams we can buy. Im trying to make up the money flying from FL.

^^^
i graduate from college in may 2009,then i will be attending Johns Hokins University.Back to the shoes i love these.The shoes are a must have.Why are pro's so underated?
yo phelps, how come u keep saying they foamposite 1 pros? is that a hybrid or something? maybe the foamposite 1s with a check on the side? orfoamposite pros with the foamposite one sole design?
and the shoes arent a must have... this would be the 3rd release of these of they truly r the foamposite pros. the only way they are a must have is if they arefoamposite ones and def not a must have if they only selling them at HoH (lame lame lame)

i graduate from college in may 2009,then i will be attending Johns Hokins University.Back to the shoes i love these.The shoes are a must have.Why are pro's so underated?
sick.gif
Well, props on going to college.
eyes.gif

And I know classes are expensive ... but "a raffle"?
laugh.gif

C'mon now ... keep that stuff on the "other site" you hype and give NT'ers some respect.
If you haven't noticed, your antics have caused you to be suspended/banned at least twice already.
So why not help out and join the community? You're always welcome to chime in as long as you keep it real.
smokin.gif

^^^ looks like u got ur foams swerv1n... good stuff. u compare the soles to the eggplants tho? the HoHs used the same soles the eggplants use i think

i was trying to be fair.give me some ideas then?????i want somebody on every coast to get a pair.maybe one international person.they have the swoosh on the side.swoosh on the side=pro.
"Fair" isn't going to happen. Too many people will want, too few will actually get them.
You may be trying to do the impossible, sorry.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ looks like u got ur foams swerv1n... good stuff. u compare the soles to the eggplants tho? the HoHs used the same soles the eggplants use i think

bigj505...good lookin on that info too......the soles do look alittle different they both size 13 and my eggplants is bigger i dont why....i love em though ibeen wearin em since fedex dropped em off. Some dude got size 13 royals on ebay askin $575 and he wont budge...i need another pair. Figured since I wasntfeelin these pearls i'd get some realness instead. thanks again

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by bigj505

bigj505...good lookin on that info too......the soles do look alittle different they both size 13 and my eggplants is bigger i dont why....i love em though i been wearin em since fedex dropped em off. Some dude got size 13 royals on ebay askin $575 and he wont budge...i need another pair. Figured since I wasnt feelin these pearls i'd get some realness instead. thanks again
no problem at all... im a shoe head... ill talk about shoes for days... i copped my 07 royals as soon as i heard they hit stores.... i had justbroken out my DS Black Metallic Jordan Vs to wear to the office... snuck out... went to the mall and got my foams... threw them Vs in a box, and wore my royalsthe rest of the day............... thats love there my man... love for the foams
pimp.gif

^ ???????

i hope somebody will help me with a retail deal + shipping.

i need to step my networking game up.

my favorite foams.

I was just on the other forum and word is that the release date is gonna be pushed back something about the shipment got messed up so it looks like a aprilrelease hopefully spring break

Back
Top Bottom