The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Only MJ's... quick question... how you gonna hook all these folks up when there's gonna be a line-up and tickets and all? I just don't want you to besmirch your own rep. by letting some of these folks down who have all their hopes and dreams riding on you.
Stan

Soleprogression...this dude MJ done hooked up 100's of people n I don't even know em. I wouldn't question his connections. He doin a service forpeople. Whether he get em or not at least he tryin.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Soleprogression...this dude MJ done hooked up 100's of people n I don't even know em. I wouldn't question his connections. He doin a service for people. Whether he get em or not at least he tryin.
I'm well aware of who he is and what he does ever since HOH Chi first opened. He's even hooked me up before (with info). I've seenhim in progress coppin kicks for NTers. Like I said, I'm not hating, I respect dude a lot for what he does for you guys... more than I'm willing to dofor you bunch of ungrateful hooligans (certain individuals excepted... you know who you are).

All I'm saying is these aren't gonna be like the other releases that he's hooked people up with, and I'm not sure if he realizes that. Forinstance, with the Kobe USC's/Rice's... The demand wasn't very high for them out here. I was able to cop like 6 pairs of USC's on release date(in common sizes) and they still had plenty pairs left when I was done copping. They still had a FSR of the Rice's left a few days later (and probablystill do). Hell, I JUST picked up another 3 pairs of USC's TODAY, over a week later. With the army green foamposites, they still had a grip of sizes leftover a week after OnlyMJ's ran thru them hooking up folks on here.

The Pearl Foam drop is gonna be a whole different animal, I can guarantee you. I'm not saying he won't be able to hook it up for a few folks, but Ican tell you this, when the line for these is gone on RD it'll be b/c there are no more pairs left in the stock room. It'll be more like the releaseof the Kobe Chaos than anything else. Ask him how many folks he hooked up with those, I can guarantee it wasn't anywhere close to 10 or 15.

Once again, just to be clear... I'M NOT HATING ON DUDE.... I know I have to reiterate that for some of you reading-is-fundamental kids out there. I'mjust stating facts. I'm nervous about being able to cop enough pairs for me and a couple folks on here who I told I would TRY to hook up (I never makepromises or collect money without shoes already in hand). But if OnlyMJ's is able to guarantee 15 pairs, then hell, maybe I need to be asking him for thehookup for real, and I plan on being one of the first 3 people in line.
tongue.gif

Swerv1n wrote:

Soleprogression...this dude MJ done hooked up 100's of people n I don't even know em. I wouldn't question his connections. He doin a service for people. Whether he get em or not at least he tryin.
I'm well aware of who he is and what he does ever since HOH Chi first opened. He's even hooked me up before (with info). I've seen him in progress coppin kicks for NTers. Like I said, I'm not hating, I respect dude a lot for what he does for you guys... more than I'm willing to do for you bunch of ungrateful hooligans (certain individuals excepted... you know who you are).

All I'm saying is these aren't gonna be like the other releases that he's hooked people up with, and I'm not sure if he realizes that. For instance, with the Kobe USC's/Rice's... The demand wasn't very high for them out here. I was able to cop like 6 pairs of USC's on release date (in common sizes) and they still had plenty pairs left when I was done copping. They still had a FSR of the Rice's left a few days later (and probably still do). Hell, I JUST picked up another 3 pairs of USC's TODAY, over a week later. With the army green foamposites, they still had a grip of sizes left over a week after OnlyMJ's ran thru them hooking up folks on here.

The Pearl Foam drop is gonna be a whole different animal, I can guarantee you. I'm not saying he won't be able to hook it up for a few folks, but I can tell you this, when the line for these is gone on RD it'll be b/c there are no more pairs left in the stock room. It'll be more like the release of the Kobe Chaos than anything else. Ask him how many folks he hooked up with those, I can guarantee it wasn't anywhere close to 10 or 15.

Once again, just to be clear... I'M NOT HATING ON DUDE.... I know I have to reiterate that for some of you reading-is-fundamental kids out there. I'm just stating facts. I'm nervous about being able to cop enough pairs for me and a couple folks on here who I told I would TRY to hook up (I never make promises or collect money without shoes already in hand). But if OnlyMJ's is able to guarantee 15 pairs, then hell, maybe I need to be asking him for the hookup for real, and I plan on being one of the first 3 people in line.
tongue.gif

unecessary, he clearly says if he can't get them all he's going to refund the money. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE. end of discussion. have funwaiting in line for days.

Swerv1n claims:
EASIEST PASS all year....and HOH exclusive....have fun....not worth the hassle to me or the hype....I'll just sit back and watch the storm pass foronce....have fun runnin around and payin crazy eBay prices for these....

GOTKICKZ.....that pic is tight but i wasnt talkin to udirectly......i already owned a pair of those same ones back in 1997-98. So pics are not needed. Maybe it will help others who aint seen em but the picturejust validated FOR ME that these are garbage. Nothin against u....do u what u do. I'm speakin formyself. I just think these are better served as Pearl Foam 1's sittin in ice not gummy soles. Hope everyone who wants em gets to coptheirs
THIS WEBSITECONFIRMS THE RELEASE DATE 3/21/09...FOR THOSE WHO WANT EM...NOT ME...

This shoe ain't worth $300 Iwouldnt pay $100 for em.
Pearl Foam 1 sittin in ice >>>>>>> Pearl Foam Pro pre-yellowed gum sole

PROS......u gotta admit they would look better onsome ice witout the swoosh and the pre-yellowed gummy sole.....
good luck to all who seek i hope u cop...still a good look...but easy pass for ya boy

Just in case u talkin to me...iwouldnt buy these if HOH was downstairs from my apartment.....

my dude in chicago that sold memy royal foam 1's said he'd cop me some of these pearls and i dont even want em.... ....always happenslike that...if it was something i really wanted i would be SOL. I might grab some to sell. Foam Pros will never grace these feet again......Check me out in the buy/sell forum in a few weeks......

i guess u wouldnt know what an icey sole is buyin pros all the time....you know a translucent clear sole...
laugh.gif
....i had pearls when u was in diapers dunkin on cats. I never said i was buyin em for me isaid the gum yellow sole is garbage and i would buy em if they were icey soles..guess u cant read....i already got the hookup so i'll buy 3 pairs just foru and post pics then sell every pair for retail. when u cant cop these dont hollar at me either. Unless u wanna pay $470....here i'll show u the first iceysole youve ever seen...its the clear part on the bottom of the shoes......
laugh.gif

funny guy
laugh.gif

and i dont know what ice is?? orlandos are probably your holy grail, i ball in mine..i have eggplants as well, thought you had one up on me huh
eyes.gif

SNEAKERPIMP....u got to much times on ya hands player....have fun waitin in line while i get my pairs shhipped to me for retail.....
laugh.gif

My dude said he could hook me up wit pairs so i'd rather buy em for other NTers who really want em then let some reseller cop all of em.
And put a pair on ebay for the suckers. Like i said I'ma watch the storm pass AND make some bread ......EASY PASS....
and change them damn curtains for the 10th time.....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Swerv1n claims:
EASIEST PASS all year....and HOH exclusive....have fun....not worth the hassle to me or the hype....I'll just sit back and watch the storm pass for once....have fun runnin around and payin crazy eBay prices for these....

GOTKICKZ.....that pic is tight but i wasnt talkin to u directly......i already owned a pair of those same ones back in 1997-98. So pics are not needed. Maybe it will help others who aint seen em but the picture just validated FOR ME that these are garbage. Nothin against u....do u what u do. I'm speakin for myself. I just think these are better served as Pearl Foam 1's sittin in ice not gummy soles. Hope everyone who wants em gets to cop theirs
THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS THE RELEASE DATE 3/21/09...FOR THOSE WHO WANT EM...NOT ME...

This shoe ain't worth $300 I wouldnt pay $100 for em.
Pearl Foam 1 sittin in ice >>>>>>> Pearl Foam Pro pre-yellowed gum sole

PROS......u gotta admit they would look better on some ice witout the swoosh and the pre-yellowed gummy sole.....
good luck to all who seek i hope u cop...still a good look...but easy pass for ya boy

Just in case u talkin to me...i wouldnt buy these if HOH was downstairs from my apartment.....

my dude in chicago that sold me my royal foam 1's said he'd cop me some of these pearls and i dont even want em.... ....always happens like that...if it was something i really wanted i would be SOL. I might grab some to sell. Foam Pros will never grace these feet again...... Check me out in the buy/sell forum in a few weeks......

i guess u wouldnt know what an icey sole is buyin pros all the time....you know a translucent clear sole...
laugh.gif
....i had pearls when u was in diapers dunkin on cats. I never said i was buyin em for me i said the gum yellow sole is garbage and i would buy em if they were icey soles..guess u cant read....i already got the hookup so i'll buy 3 pairs just for u and post pics then sell every pair for retail. when u cant cop these dont hollar at me either. Unless u wanna pay $470....here i'll show u the first icey sole youve ever seen...its the clear part on the bottom of the shoes......
laugh.gif

funny guy
laugh.gif

and i dont know what ice is?? orlandos are probably your holy grail, i ball in mine..i have eggplants as well, thought you had one up on me huh
eyes.gif

dont worry man, i didnt post cause of what you or swerv was saying. I posted because i wanted to show off my pics. just that simple. nice pearls cause i wasnext on the list if u didnt scoop them up from SL

those pearls like outta place next to the real foams thanks for provin my point.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Swerv1n wrote:

I'm well aware of who he is and what he does ever since HOH Chi first opened. He's even hooked me up before (with info). I've seen him in progress coppin kicks for NTers. Like I said, I'm not hating, I respect dude a lot for what he does for you guys... more than I'm willing to do for you bunch of ungrateful hooligans (certain individuals excepted... you know who you are).

All I'm saying is these aren't gonna be like the other releases that he's hooked people up with, and I'm not sure if he realizes that. For instance, with the Kobe USC's/Rice's... The demand wasn't very high for them out here. I was able to cop like 6 pairs of USC's on release date (in common sizes) and they still had plenty pairs left when I was done copping. They still had a FSR of the Rice's left a few days later (and probably still do). Hell, I JUST picked up another 3 pairs of USC's TODAY, over a week later. With the army green foamposites, they still had a grip of sizes left over a week after OnlyMJ's ran thru them hooking up folks on here.

The Pearl Foam drop is gonna be a whole different animal, I can guarantee you. I'm not saying he won't be able to hook it up for a few folks, but I can tell you this, when the line for these is gone on RD it'll be b/c there are no more pairs left in the stock room. It'll be more like the release of the Kobe Chaos than anything else. Ask him how many folks he hooked up with those, I can guarantee it wasn't anywhere close to 10 or 15.

Once again, just to be clear... I'M NOT HATING ON DUDE.... I know I have to reiterate that for some of you reading-is-fundamental kids out there. I'm just stating facts. I'm nervous about being able to cop enough pairs for me and a couple folks on here who I told I would TRY to hook up (I never make promises or collect money without shoes already in hand). But if OnlyMJ's is able to guarantee 15 pairs, then hell, maybe I need to be asking him for the hookup for real, and I plan on being one of the first 3 people in line.
tongue.gif
unecessary, he clearly says if he can't get them all he's going to refund the money. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE. end of discussion. have fun waiting in line for days.

Who said anything about waiting in line for days? Silly clown.... HOH Chicago is located inside a mall, so all that won't be necessary (or even allowed).

And what's truly UNECESSARY is Swerv1n commenting on my comment that was directed strictly at OnlyMJ's... and then you commenting on my comment thatwas direct strictly at Swerv1n.

^ Well Solezprogression is certainly capable of attaining that information and if he says they said so....then i believe him. Personally i havent talked to myguy(s) about that but I'll (RE)confirm that info very soon and let everyone know!

GO TO THE 4:27 MARK

REAL PEARLS....i know u guys sick of me in here so i'm out for good....
laugh.gif
......again good luck to all
��
pssh who you tellin....those are COPPED IF they are foamposite ONES.....pros i don't care about.

Only MJs---Be cool homeboy and quit arguing with fools, protect the connect. You know Corp. Peeps lurking this site, wouldn't want the connect to turn intohow NYC is under thr microscope.

Back
Top Bottom