The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

HOH is gonna be nuts. Worse than the eggplants. Dudes all around the city are anticipating these. I was rockin my 02 retros today and idiots all around kept askin where I got my "pennys" early cuz they been lookin for em. I just got really irritated at the fact they callin them pennys.
lol same thing happens to me when i rock 02's... my favorite is "im about to cop me 2 pairs from my spot"

atleast you guys rocking em, im scared to step foot outside with mine
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

HOH is gonna be nuts. Worse than the eggplants. Dudes all around the city are anticipating these. I was rockin my 02 retros today and idiots all around kept askin where I got my "pennys" early cuz they been lookin for em. I just got really irritated at the fact they callin them pennys.
lol same thing happens to me when i rock 02's... my favorite is "im about to cop me 2 pairs from my spot"

atleast you guys rocking em, im scared to step foot outside with mine
ohwell.gif

lol i digg.. yo we out to cop the hoh joints when they drop

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

fo sho^^^ might need lots of coffee...either that or ill be coming from a club boozed up

lol werd how much pairs u think is droppin?

The date was pushed back. The pearl foams will NOT bereleasing in the month of March.

^ i just got off the phone the date was pushed back untill april that was from the nyc hoh

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

egaroc1 wrote:

that icy sole just dont look right. They still fiyah but they need that gum sole(not yellow). plus those are too white. Pearls have a light cream color to them. kinda like the cadillac pearl CW.
Cream with gum
pimp.gif

white with ice.......
ohwell.gif

shame on you.....those words should never be spokin....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I dont know how i would react to an all white foam.
i had always felt that the pearls were very underated kix. Especially being a natural color. Now it seems to be that cats just want foams no matter what color as long as it has a icy sole.

someone edite the foam one from white to cream. **pause** No H O M O
naw...someone edit these with a blue tinited sole
blackblueairsharkleymain.jpg
zbbjb.jpg

frown.gif

These two would be dope releases

those are awesome.. come on nike, make it happen release those... they should not make the foam pro's a hyperstrike cause a lot of people want them!!!!

Back
Top Bottom