The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I've heard dtlrs are getting them as well as well as FA with urban accounts but I guess well just see about that

If that happens...

2z7g3gn.gif

roll.gif
I'd be like that too though

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I've heard dtlrs are getting them as well as well as FA with urban accounts but I guess well just see about that

If that happens...

2z7g3gn.gif
laugh.gif
You Got Me.

If these do come out...^^^Woooo, i cant wait.

^^^^got it dat game is ill too bad they made the rock and ultimate warrior tough to beat anyways back on topic i heard pearls r gonna be released at urbanaccounts

nah hoh only and there will be 300 pairs so that means that some urban accounts will have them cause they bought them from hoh and they are gonna rap;e theprice so good luck...
ps i smell a camp out april,14 for these i gonna get 3 pairs all size 11 if i can i hope .....

this thread has so many different people "dropping knowledge" all i know is seattle wont get em, and they arent gonna be online so i gotta sit thisone out

all i wanna know is will anywhere that does phone orders be getting them, will anywhere online get them, and will anywhere in seattle get them. its lookinglike a no

Originally Posted by fatlighty

Ive heard from a couple spots that they will have them out in the DMV dtlr in wheaton for 1

yeah i heard Wheaton was going to get them too.

There is way too much speculation over these kicks. I haven't seen this much hype over something since Mike came back to the league. They were supposed todrop saturday, now they are pushed back til april. its too much of a headache, makes me not wanna cop 'em........ I mean I'm still gonna buy 'embut d@mn...

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

There is way too much speculation over these kicks. I haven't seen this much hype over something since Mike came back to the league. They were supposed to drop saturday, now they are pushed back til april. its too much of a headache, makes me not wanna cop 'em........ I mean I'm still gonna buy 'em but d@mn...
where you been?

Purple Foams thread hit over 600 pages......

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

There is way too much speculation over these kicks. I haven't seen this much hype over something since Mike came back to the league. They were supposed to drop saturday, now they are pushed back til april. its too much of a headache, makes me not wanna cop 'em........ I mean I'm still gonna buy 'em but d@mn...
where you been?

Purple Foams thread hit over 600 pages......

TAHAH since Mike came back to the league..well lets see eggplants more hype, 1/2 cents more hype, 11/12 cdp more hype, griffeys might even have more hype andthats the last 4 months. but if you dont wanna cop cause theres to much hype dont, more pairs for the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom