The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Its not gonna be a foamposite pro but a foamposite one without the check

ITS Gonna Be A Pro Model, everybody stop thinking its gonna be a one model because its not, it will be a pro model

damn...another $200 spend on sneakers....ugh.

Last pair for sure....

I always say that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

damn...another $200 spend on sneakers....ugh.

Last pair for sure....

I always say that...
laugh.gif
chuuuuurch but foams are worth the money. A least u can wear em without worry, theyre tuff as hell and flawless.

This is what they will possibly look like . Got the pics from another forum

that is a old photoshop pic by BP that is not what is coming out this is what they will look like
he-got-game_l.jpg
that is the reason they are being called the "jesus shuttlesworth"Foamposite PRO pear from "he got game' this is why its a retro..
3789_2.JPG

y'all can have this one...it aint right without the check...I'll stick to my retro's...let's talk about the red ones with the check next please
nerd.gif

Alright i give up. Time will tell but i hope im right cause foamposite one pearls would be a site to see

Alright i give up. Time will tell but i hope im right cause foamposite one pearls would be a site to see

yes it would be, penny wore em we should have a release but its not gonna happen, nor will it be the next release in a foam 1, none the less pearl pros are illand i cant wait to cop

there's definitely too much goin' on. iuno what to believe. but i'll be lookin' out for pearls on the 21st. ones, better; pros, still copped..foams are the only kicks i'll drop 2 on & not be worried or mad. cuz yu know these will last for years to come. + if yu can't put 'em back intothe mold they came from yu can't destroy 'em, lol..

since i'm $700 in debt, passing on 1/2 cents and picking up pearls makes it that much easier.

With all this Pearl Foamposite talk I had to get it from my good friend. NDS Size 8 BTW and for sale!

Originally Posted by GZA73

With all this Pearl Foamposite talk I had to get it from my good friend. NDS Size 8 BTW and for sale!

no offense man but those are pisss yellow

NO pics? you expect dudes to believe? with NO pics? you can get pics of the purple foams and NO pics of the white joints? PICS THEN POST BROTHA.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

^^^^
yo POSITE JUNKIE who is you talking to?not me?this is baltimore,you seen the wire right!but anyway the shoe is [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]FP 1 PRO[/color],WHAT ARE U TALKING BOUT DUDE---NO TIER 0--------ANY OTHER HATE REMARKS?I HAD THE EGGS A MONTH EARLY AND A MONTH BEFORE YOU SO NOW WHAT?CHILL HOMIE!MOST LIKELY U WONT HAVE THESE AND I GUARANTEE I DO(AS OF WEDENSDAY NEXT WEEK)!
Yo Posite Proliferator, Dont PM me with the crap u just sent. Just post it in here. And yeah Im saying its lies because #1 your just a hypebeastin my eyes, and #2 you cant even get the damn foamposite model right as highlighted in your above post. If this stuff is true great, but dont pm me

Back
Top Bottom