The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

ANYONE LOOKIN TO HELP A HOH-DEPRIVED DMVer COP A SZ 9.5-10, GET AT ME!!! I'M RECESSION PROOF YA DIGG!!! LET ME KNO, PM ME....

**SERIOUS FOLK ONLY, LETS NOT WASTE MY TIME 4REAL**

2009=Best year in Nike Foamposite history
nerd.gif
.Holiday posites are lookingwicked
pimp.gif
.All red Foam 1's.These will be FP1-21st--no urbans
sick.gif

where are you all getting your info?? from the sky?? cause i cant find any real info on anymore foamposites coming out
mad.gif

pimp.gif

THESE ARE THE NEW "SILENT HYPER STIKRES" WHICH MEANS EVEN STORE MANGERS WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL THE WEEK OF OR DAY BEFORE..SORRY FOR THER DOUBLE POST SEEU GUYS TOMORROW OFF TO CKLASS!

coz u not informed--my info comes from $armelo @nthony and associates in Bmore.They have a qs nike account out the trunk of a bentley!no lie .Dont be runninyall mouth!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
this dude is foolish b.

What was said about HOH employees getting first dibs and calling friends and all that is true....didn't really think about that...when I worked inFootLocker we did this for the white/red/green Spizikes, and people that lined up 2 days before didnt even get a pair.
ohwell.gif
Manager got fired over this too....
smh.gif

I;m going to have to go to HOH and politic in the next couple days...

^^^^^^^
what did i say funny?they are hyperstrikes! How am i foolish?and if those managers try that HOH will get shut down thats my word.Erkins will be thereinspecting on Monday @ the secret locations

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

THESE ARE THE NEW "SILENT HYPER STIKRES" WHICH MEANS EVEN STORE MANGERS WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL THE WEEK OF OR DAY BEFORE..SORRY FOR THER DOUBLE POST SEE U GUYS TOMORROW OFF TO CKLASS!
So Nike's "Super-Duper-Uber-Hyper-Extra-Limited-Tier-Negative-One" account is true!
laugh.gif

Good luck with that, kid.
grin.gif

Posite Proliferator wrote:

THESE ARE THE NEW "SILENT HYPER STIKRES" WHICH MEANS EVEN STORE MANGERS WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL THE WEEK OF OR DAY BEFORE..SORRY FOR THER DOUBLE POST SEE U GUYS TOMORROW OFF TO CKLASS!

mad.gif
I USUALLY GET IN NIKETALK TO SEE WHATS THE WORD ON EXCLUSIVES COMING OUT- WHEN I SAW THIS POST I GOT EXITED AND WANTED TO LEARN MORE... BUT NOW READING MORE AND MORE FROM THIS DUDE POSTIN THIS STRAIGHT GARBAGE POST MAKES ME GETMORE ANNOYED....

IF YOURE GOING TO POST SOMETHING PLEASE HAVE BETTER/ACCURATE INFORMATION AND NOT THE BS YOURE SAYING! NOW I SEE WHY DUDE ABUSED YOU IN THIS THREAD OVER ANDOVER

laugh.gif

what info do u guys need?everything i sadi is true.blame nike im mad 2.but i got plugs which means i still get releases.and whoever tries to flame me know theycant unless they barack or my dad. Nike is reading these threads.why do you think they changed the accents on the shoe and altered the sole?we have thepower.but nike chooses to take the shine away from jb wit these hyper strikes.i hate that i got to go a lil harder to get some shoes.
smokin.gif

well hyperstrike (special make up of the releasing modell with some difference and not meant for the consumer) means no ones get them but top account managers,friends and family, so theres like a modell releasing at tier0 accounts like dqm, alive, undefeated, commonwealth, hoh and a hyperstrike modell only for themanagers or something like that but theres no such thing as hyperstrike tier0 only quickstike at tier0 accounts. correct me if iam wrong

Sprigan ^ i think i'm more confused than you.... but basically i think this is only a HoH release...

If they were releasing at Commonwealth down here in DC, they would most likely be releasing @ Major as well, but i haven't heard any confirmation of thatso i'm guessing this is just HoH like most exclusive Foam and FP1 releases have been recently

well commonwealth has a tier0 account so according to that dude they should get em huh. hoh and tier0 makes sense but not that hyperstrike thingy, i think hemeans quickstrike

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Ive never heard em being called the "jesus shuttlesworth" foam pro. And yes it is a dumb name to call em

yeah who the heck and what the why and what what what

In the motion picture "He got game ",Ray Allen aka Jesus Shuttlesworth in a scene playing his father(denzel Washington) wore these.buit the new onesare different!

Back
Top Bottom