The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Too bad they come out a few days before my b-day..........

I can't even request them for a present since they are HOH EXCLUSIVES
frown.gif

Maybe I should clear that up......

I wasn't laughing at you fam, I was laughing at the pic.

Sorry if I hurt ur feelings.

^^^^^
feelings wont get hurt cause i know next week everybody will be not acting like this once outfits get posted and ebay listings pop up for 500BIN!
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I actually was thinkin bout relocating to the dmv or Philly after I graduate...my cuz is in DC gettin money in the computer field...might have to do the same

whats with all these wide-screen low-def. pics you keep postin'??? I can't see nothing you postin'
nerd.gif
. i'll wait til you get yours (tagged and dated) to see if they are reallydropping Mar. 21

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

^^^^^
.... and ebay listings pop up for 500BIN!

500 BIN , that aint that bad for a shoe you say that is going to be so rare .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^^^
.... and ebay listings pop up for 500BIN!

500 BIN , that aint that bad for a shoe you say that is going to be so rare .

^if that aint bad you wanna buy some of my older foamposites?? lol

Im not sure if i got this information correctly but i think everyoone has this release confused.... i heard from a nice person
laugh.gif
that the actuall foamposites dropping on the 21st are the eggplants (generalrelease to all urban accounts) Can anyone confirm this?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^^^false."pearls" Mar. 21 or 28.Nike is milling it over as we speak.Mustbetheshoes dude chill man.All my info is solid,the dude at HOH and the latinogirl get info from me!think im lying?

i've never seen someone start a post with virtually no posts and have 100+ in the same post.

lol, people are too gassed for a shoe they probably won't get for retail. Thats what Nike's good for, taking an original shoe that no one really caredabout and than make it stupid limited just to spite you now that they have you fiending for em. Its not even that serious, Nike should just make enough pairslike eggplants so that everyone can get their share....Than again no one cared the first 2 times they released, so its somewhat understandable nike would makethem this limited in they do indeed drop

what info do u guys need?everything i sadi is true.blame nike im mad 2.but i got plugs which means i still get releases.and whoever tries to flame me know they cant unless they barack or my dad. Nike is reading these threads.why do you think they changed the accents on the shoe and altered the sole?we have the power.but nike chooses to take the shine away from jb wit these hyper strikes.i hate that i got to go a lil harder to get some shoes.
smokin.gif
Phoam Phelps.........go away

Originally Posted by iHust1e

what info do u guys need?everything i sadi is true.blame nike im mad 2.but i got plugs which means i still get releases.and whoever tries to flame me know they cant unless they barack or my dad. Nike is reading these threads.why do you think they changed the accents on the shoe and altered the sole?we have the power.but nike chooses to take the shine away from jb wit these hyper strikes.i hate that i got to go a lil harder to get some shoes.
smokin.gif
Phoam Phelps.........go away

roll.gif
this is cracking me up...if you want real solid info on the releasecheck out the HOH information thread in the Nike Forum

does anybody even have sample pics? even if they do drop im not copping i have my ogs so im good

Back
Top Bottom