The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

ducktales.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^^^false."pearls" Mar. 21 or 28.Nike is milling it over as we speak.Mustbetheshoes dude chill man.All my info is solid,the dude at HOH and the latino girl get info from me!think im lying?
pretty much
roll.gif

I still have the 2nd release of these...
its getting kind of stupid they keep re releasing shoes and throwing them in hoh and cats be beasting again....

Originally Posted by dabxbomber

its getting kind of stupid they keep re releasing shoes and throwing them in hoh and cats be beasting again....
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by dabxbomber

If only they could show this kind of love with Jordans.
smh.gif

what kind of love? i would hate to see the true blues, cement 3s, or any XIs becoming a hoh only release...Nike needs to give the love to the people who donthave access to a hoh and dont have the funds to pay ridiculous resell prices when the shoe is already 200

really wnt to c these dropping~
but not HOH only~ hopefully like last year silver foam pro kind of release~
so i can scoop one easily~ heh

HOH exclusive BS....everyone boycott.... yeah right what am I thinking. This kinda sh*% is disrespectful to the sneak game and it's heads. Sad times. Iguess only people who live by a HOH deserves the good sh@*. Some NTers will hook it up but believe me ALOT MORE won't.

Don't understand why Nike doesn't give everyone a fair opportunity at copping these at retail.

As mentioned many times, not everyone is blessed to have a HOH nearby where they live and people like me live a normal life and have work and other things toattend to besides camping out and losing days out of my life just for a pair of shoes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

what info do u guys need?everything i sadi is true.blame nike im mad 2.but i got plugs which means i still get releases.and whoever tries to flame me know they cant unless they barack or my dad. Nike is reading these threads.why do you think they changed the accents on the shoe and altered the sole?we have the power.but nike chooses to take the shine away from jb wit these hyper strikes.i hate that i got to go a lil harder to get some shoes.
smokin.gif
Phoam Phelps.........go away

LOL

Back
Top Bottom