The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

I bet 2 bags of haze that there will be a fight on 25th the day thses drop.
smokin.gif
I'm starting to wonder if they are even worth the B.S.

Real talk for you foam heads.........I thought others on here knew already. My connect at HOH NY has informed me via text about two days ago that these are nowa MAY release so be patient as you will now have time to save loot.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Its NOT HOHNY only. Its a basketball Nike exclusive not a NY gimmick like the Nates. These shoes ae not that limited.
You shouldn't talk about things you don't know about. My info came directly from the manager at HOH CHI who told me that HQ WANTS to make this an HOH NYC exclusive b/c of all the hype they get over foams (e.g., the 2 block-long line for the eggplant release, whereas HOH CHI still had them available in FSR #'s like 2-3 days later, and finally sold out their remaining sizes - thanks to me - only two weeks ago). They want to move these in and out the door in 1 day, so HOH NYC is the logical/only option.

I'm not saying that this will definitely be the case tho... the same manager who was telling me this info also told me that he's really trying to push back and get at least a small shipment sent out here to the Chi.

Just telling you what was told to me by a very reliable source. I'll update as I get more info.

thx for the info, after hearing this info... if the thoughts r positive and gonna come ture, i think i m gonna cry when they release...
i can give up any of my foams, except eggplant for these... these bring me bak so much memories...
sigh...

These should be called the foamposite pearl pipe dream pro.... Glad I don't want these.... I'll cop for my dudes in Akron though

Originally Posted by VAHustler

May?
smh.gif
nike just wants more hype to build

*Nike rep* checks NT* nope....only 45 pages. Lets push date back another month.

well then... nike/jb will destroy some pockets... do does the release dates? honestly!!!!
melo 12s re retro 5/30
dmp2 5/30
foam pros 5/24 5/25

Thank god for a may release date now I can save dough for these and not b in a rush to cop

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Real talk for you foam heads.........I thought others on here knew already. My connect at HOH NY has informed me via text about two days ago that these are now a MAY release so be patient as you will now have time to save loot.

*cue camron praying gif*

alot of hype and no pics.

these combined with jb's 5/30 releases are gonna kill people's pockets.

by the time these drop the line will be 5 blocks long.

Remember the longer they take the more ''EVERYBODY'' will have time to save.

I doubt that theres going to be enuff for evrybody 2 cop.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

If they drop like the dark army foams there are going to be many unhappy faces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by MJsaver

If they drop like the dark army foams there are going to be many unhappy faces
laugh.gif
Hype is crazy for foams nowadays

Might as well line up now and make friends with the employees

Back
Top Bottom