The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

i read May HOH exclusive

but that was on one of those .wordpress.com sites so
eyes.gif

i bet, if this thread gets up to 200, nike will retro them!!

its kinda weird how the QS XI spacejams retro IN DECEMBER is all over the internet confirmed but no info at all about these droppin in MAY sounds alittlesuspect to me...... dont hold your breath

It whatever to me right now........ there are soooo many things to get this year including OG/earlier retros im trying to get, whatever is available i will domy best to cop. Im still wishing on a star for some pearl 1's
smile.gif

Man i forgot about these coming out lol,

so these never came out on the date thats on the subject line?

Hmmmm..... Yea, i Would bow out.... but I dun wanna slip up, Ill just patiently wait... in da meantime, take advantage of this new Swoosh acct. yadigg!!
pimp.gif
Pushed all the way to May tho? Hmm, I'm really hoping that there is a Major change, like more production for a GR release or changing to a FoamOne.... whatever the case, hope its for the better, and DEF hope they drop on Swoosh too.... I'll be TOOO SICED!

If these fake on releasing, then I'll set my eyes on that next foam release, Copper Ones..... but thats rumor for now. Nike let's not play games herenow, DO NOT BS us, chill wit all these BS limited releases n #%!... DMV is HOME OF THE FOAM! Show us Love dammit!! Bring us a HOH at the least, right in BmoreInner Harbor. I'll shut the shoe game Dooownn forever.............trust.

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Hmmmm..... Yea, i Would bow out.... but I dun wanna slip up, Ill just patiently wait... in da meantime, take advantage of this new Swoosh acct. ya digg!!
pimp.gif
Pushed all the way to May tho? Hmm, I'm really hoping that there is a Major change, like more production for a GR release or changing to a Foam One.... whatever the case, hope its for the better, and DEF hope they drop on Swoosh too.... I'll be TOOO SICED!

If these fake on releasing, then I'll set my eyes on that next foam release, Copper Ones..... but thats rumor for now. Nike let's not play games here now, DO NOT BS us, chill wit all these BS limited releases n #%!... DMV is HOME OF THE FOAM! Show us Love dammit!! Bring us a HOH at the least, right in Bmore Inner Harbor. I'll shut the shoe game Dooownn forever.............trust.

we dont believe you........you need more people
laugh.gif

lol....for sure, I don't even know about DC. The area would depend, but the Bmore harbor is trying to get more upscale though. I say just put right in NoVAaround the Tysons Corner / Arlington area. Hell, even drop it over at Pentagon City or Ballston.

What's all this "all everyone wears here is foams" and all this funny man talk?
Why do some kids get so excited about everyone in their city rocking the same shoe as them?
I just don't understand -- where I'm from, you don't really want to dress like another guy ... it's kinda' suspect ...

oh well, to each his own
eyes.gif

BTW no offense to anyone.
smile.gif

just a question, what comes out today at the HOH?? There's a line out there right now..((im in ny by the way))

think the yeezys come out tomorrow, those resellers/beasts are getting soaked out there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

think the yeezys come out tomorrow, those resellers/beasts are getting soaked out there
roll.gif

This goes against everything I stand for but I would honestly look into selling drugs before I would stand outside in the rain so I could make a few dollarsoff reselling shoes.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by raw120

roll.gif

This goes against everything I stand for but I would honestly look into selling drugs before I would stand outside in the rain so I could make a few dollars off reselling shoes.
Sell shoes -- at least you won't go to jail.
wink.gif

copper foam 1?!
wht a joke... but maybe it can be truth... who knows~
but i cant imagine tht... only seen BP's work on copper foam1

im about to start reselling. wish i could have got my hands on the Yeezys.

We need a Tier Zero in CT. all we have is Tier 1 and QS accounts.

Back
Top Bottom