The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Everybody worried about them toddler yeezy to match I stick to the toddler Max's to match :pimp:
2llzzaq.jpg

View media item 2145982Air Max 90s rarely ever come in a CW that I don't like...my all black ones I am in love with...but my others pairs could easily steal the show[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
@max90  Here's another banger from the early 2000's.  2004 to be precise and a GR to boot!  And, to answer the questions you posed earlier reference my Crepes and Millers...both are worn, but could easily PADS.  I keeps my ish pristine.  
wink.gif
  Size-wise...Crepes are a 10 and the Millers, 10.5.  These below are also a 10.5.  Not looking to off-load any of the pairs in discussion, but if I have a change of heart, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.    

Today's wear:

@max90
 Here's another banger from the early 2000's.  2004 to be precise and a GR to boot!  And, to answer the questions you posed earlier reference my Crepes and Millers...both are worn, but could easily PADS.  I keeps my ish pristine.  :wink:   Size-wise...Crepes are a 10 and the Millers, 10.5.  These below are also a 10.5.  Not looking to off-load any of the pairs in discussion, but if I have a change of heart, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.    

Today's wear:

View media item 2146122
Regarding the Crepes and Millers, Let me get first crack at em if you do. Joints above are real dope. Nice wear bro :smokin

@modus47
Are those 2016? It definitely seems there have been better woman's CWs than men's lately. Must have more gum bottoms!

@max90
 Here's another banger from the early 2000's.  2004 to be precise and a GR to boot!  And, to answer the questions you posed earlier reference my Crepes and Millers...both are worn, but could easily PADS.  I keeps my ish pristine.  :wink:   Size-wise...Crepes are a 10 and the Millers, 10.5.  These below are also a 10.5.  Not looking to off-load any of the pairs in discussion, but if I have a change of heart, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.    

Today's wear:

View media item 2146122
Someone is selling what looks like the same pair on eBay right now for $350 :lol:
If that's you I take back wanting to buy those Crepes or Millers :wink:

After seeing these on feet they're growing on me. Nice wear.
me too.  the materials look way better in his photo, with a more more textured look.  interested to see if that will be the case with the camping pack.  because we all know @Maxamillion023  will pick those up too. 
tongue.gif
  you plan to? 

Last edited:
me too.  the materials look way better in his photo, with a more more textured look.  interested to see if that will be the case with the camping pack.  because we all know @Maxamillion023
 will pick those up too. :tongue:   you plan to? 
:lol: it is in the plan but will see and thanks I went to some of my retailer store today and ask who getting them but non of them have a clue yet.

Back
Top Bottom