The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
es5gcp.jpg

i am thinking about to order some iDs for my upcoming B-day inspired by the above long wanted AM90 grails from JD Sports what came out in 2002, i have been looking for them for almost 10 years but with no luck and i probably will never own them i think, so the iDs will be a good consolation price imo

Last edited:
23th why ? you guys wanna do some crowdfunding and surprise me with some iDs ?? oh btw i need sz 8 :D
Mines the 20th seems my suprise comes first. And looking at your stash you showed us you don't need [emoji]128169[/emoji] :lol: looks like you good to go beside the ID you about to make :D

Mines the 20th seems my suprise comes first. And looking at your stash you showed us you don't need [emoji]128169[/emoji]
laugh.gif
looks like you good to go beside the ID you about to make
happy.gif
sounds like somebody is jelly about my stash
tongue.gif
i think i need to dig out some heavy artillery like my 4 pairs of 3M atmos tigers with the special box what includes the matching clothing to show off and create some serious commotion in here
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2155724

just saw these sz 10.5 AM90 from the kakigori pack on ebay not very cheap but deff a shoe what you wont see too often
i have a pair too need go to my storage and dig them out and snap a few pics from them for my IG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Nike-Air-Max-90-Kakigori-Pack-Shaved-Ice-UK9-5-10-5US-Supreme-Jordan-/272358463532?hash=item3f69d4582c:g:QmMAAOSw3R1XTvfQ
Damn you got the not cheap part right but it is looking hella good :lol:

sounds like somebody is jelly about my stash :tongue: i think i need to dig out some heavy artillery like my 4 pairs of 3M atmos tigers with the special box what includes the matching clothing to show off and create some serious commotion in here :nthat:   :lol:  
No jelly around here :lol: I'm just ready to see new stuff around here and IG people keep posting the same stuff were you seen hundreds of time. And since you got desert well bring it to the table so people can fight over it I'll be looking [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm just ready to see new stuff around here and IG people keep posting the same stuff were you seen hundreds of time.
the kickz what i have in my possesion you will almost not see on IG anymore, a lot of the peeps that have such shoes are not in the collecting game anymore they are either sold all of their shoes or simply in hibernation and wont come online anymore, back in the mid 2000s you had alot of great AM collectors with sick older rare kickz just like me on the website sneakerplay but majority of them are all gone now
sick.gif

You're right about IG full of the same ish every day AMD, if I see one more snap of pinroll jeans above HOA AM1 :-|

You're right about IG full of the same ish every day AMD, if I see one more snap of pinroll jeans above HOA AM1 :-|
you need to find the collectors that dont use the # tags, most of the time they have older and rarer kickz, i also dont use # tags because my account is private and if you are using # tags people can still see your pics by typing the # tag at the search engine from IG

View media item 2155724

just saw these sz 10.5 AM90 from the kakigori pack on ebay not very cheap but deff a shoe what you wont see too often
i have a pair too need go to my storage and dig them out and snap a few pics from them for my IG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Nike-Air-Max-90-Kakigori-Pack-Shaved-Ice-UK9-5-10-5US-Supreme-Jordan-/272358463532?hash=item3f69d4582c:g:QmMAAOSw3R1XTvfQ

Funny you posted this. I was gonna rock these for my annual Labor Day bbq. Been 4 years since I've last rocked them

Back
Top Bottom