The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

some of them i copped when they just released, others i copped afterwards, lets say before 2010 all those old tumbled leather releases were very easy to find, the sneakergame wasnt like now, social media platforms like FB and IG really starting to blow up around the 2010 period, before all that the only 2 social media platforms that were used by sneakerheads was sneakerplay and myspace, i started to collect in 2002 i have seen the game change, the first 5-6 years that i was collecting sneakers was the best period imo, after that everything went downhill :x but nontheless im still enjoying my passion/obsession for sneakers :smokin
That's dope man. Smart having the forethought to ice the dope ish. Seems like the game has changed quite a bit. Much respect to all the heads in here that have been grindin it out killin it for years[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Alright I feel like I need to clear something up. I've noticed myself coming off like a d***. Sometimes in life ish happens and can F your head up. Long story short, I've recently had a couple very very close family deaths and have noticed myself, again being a D***. This place represents one of the things I'm most passionate about and i dont wanna ish where I eat kind of thing? I just wanna look at and talk about dope kicks, not soap box y'all with my BS. Anyway, my bad. It's all love fam[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Alright I feel like I need to clear something up. I've noticed myself coming off like a d***. Sometimes in life ish happens and can F your head up. Long story short, I've recently had a couple very very close family deaths and have noticed myself, again being a D***. This place represents one of the things I'm most passionate about and i dont wanna ish where I eat kind of thing? I just wanna look at and talk about dope kicks, not soap box y'all with my BS. Anyway, my bad. It's all love fam[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Haven't noticed any difference. Maybe you're always a d$ck. :wink:

Real talk tho, don't apologize. We're family here.

its all good mate, everybody will get through a bad period in their life, there is nothing what you can do about it, best thing to do is try to stay positive, get some distraction and focus your self on stuff that makes you happy for example sneakers and keep your head up and hold tight
wink.gif

its all good mate, everybody will get through a bad period in their life, there is nothing what you can do about it, best thing to do is try to stay positive, get some distraction and focus your self on stuff that makes you happy for example sneakers and keep your head up and hold tight :wink:
Speaking of Hold Tight i need a pair.

these are so clean. did you copp the am1 and am95 version as well? i avoided jumping on this pack because the am95, (which are the illest of the lot) seem to be difficult to get my hands on.

these are so clean. did you copp the am1 and am95 version as well? i avoided jumping on this pack because the am95, (which are the illest of the lot) seem to be difficult to get my hands on.
No just the 90 they sold out of my size at the time so I just pass on it.

Back
Top Bottom