The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

still sad that I didn't get Tiger Camos :frown:

you guys that got your Duck Camos from your significant other are lucky

I posten something in here about the ice's a while ago! 2014 looks like it might be a good year for air maxs

those pictures from the AM90 ICE, i already posted in september, but the peeps in here probably forgot them lol
laugh.gif

Saw these at Mercer today. Jacquard and current midsole but $150 retail ouch
thats the same price what we have to pay in the EU for regular AMs
laugh.gif

im wondering what the AM1 flyknit would cost if they are gonna released in the EU must be 250-260 euro lol
roll.gif

Last edited:
Unheardof has the Lunars. (513) 744-9444. They're open 11-4 eastern on Christmas Eve.

peace,
J

Air max flyknit is $300 is Australia!!
DAMN !!!! that is 195 euro, it even exceeded the price from the AM97 what is 180 euro 
mean.gif

and that was already the most expensive AM in the EU, if they gonna bring out a flyknit or JCRD version of the AM97

it will probably sold for 230-250 euro, thats in the same price category as the foamposites
eek.gif

so, somewhat related to the topic, i proposed to my lady the other week and did away with the ringbox and did it with a shoebox instead  
wink.gif

and of course it had to be with a pair of baby infrareds.. but no, we are NOT expecting a kid
yooo thats awesome haha congrats! did she love it?

yooo thats awesome haha congrats! did she love it?
haha thanks man.  of course!  she appreciated my little spin on the traditional proposal.  it was her bday, so i took her away for the weekend and got her a pair of infrareds her size and these baby ones.   it was the perfect way to hide the ring too, without having it look like i have a square-shaped tumor coming out of my leg with the ringbox.

Last edited:

so, somewhat related to the topic, i proposed to my lady the other week and did away with the ringbox and did it with a shoebox instead  
wink.gif

and of course it had to be with a pair of baby infrareds.. but no, we are NOT expecting a kid
congrats man! such a clever way of proposing

Back
Top Bottom