The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

IMG_6470.jpg

Infrared flyknit 90s are really sold out on NDC. I wanted the swoosh deal.
mean.gif
You had a second chance yesterday. What makes you think they're completely exhausted? Because they're gone for a second time or you in the know? Just curious. 

You had a second chance yesterday. What makes you think they're completely exhausted? Because they're gone for a second time or you in the know? Just curious. 
I don't think they're done. I think they're gonna be back up on Air Max Day. We'll see though. :nerd:

I don't think they're done. I think they're gonna be back up on Air Max Day. We'll see though.
nerd.gif
I hope they're not because I want a second pair off of Swoosh. Sucks it was 1 per person. Hopefully by then they'll allow another.

Tried on the Infrared FK 2.0's... really liked them... tempted.  

Sizing wise, I felt the toebox to be a bit roomy/long too.  I tried on a pair that was 1/2 smaller and that worked for me.  I have a wideish foot so in going down 1/2, the sides were slightly snug, but lengthwise it was perfect.  If you have narrow feet, I think you can get away with going 1/2 down.

Tried on the Infrared FK 2.0's... really liked them... tempted.  

Sizing wise, I felt the toebox to be a bit roomy/long too.  I tried on a pair that was 1/2 smaller and that worked for me.  I have a wideish foot so in going down 1/2, the sides were slightly snug, but lengthwise it was perfect.  If you have narrow feet, I think you can get away with going 1/2 down.
This sounds promising. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom