The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

a little PS color swap.

when i first saw "volt" under the lunar releases, this is what i thought of. 

not saying the ones out are bad, but i wish they kept it OG too. 

View media item 729045
a little PS color swap.
when i first saw "volt" under the lunar releases, this is what i thought of. 
not saying the ones out are bad, but i wish they kept it OG too. 

Oh HELL YEAHHH!!! this is what I'm talking about! Forget about them black/volts.....Tell me when these are dropping...TELL ME NOWWW!!!:pimp:

I never saw these and I really like these. The only ones I saw were the leather ones you said. Have you seen the air max 90 glow in the dark pack? There are ones that are like all white
do any of you have these??? any opinion on these fam? would greatly appreciate it

^^^i have the 95's. Nice in person. You can find the 95's and 90's on sale, try FNL. The 90's are a little harder to come but, but should be able to find them online

^^^i have the 95's. Nice in person. You can find the 95's and 90's on sale, try FNL. The 90's are a little harder to come but, but should be able to find them online
Are your 95s white? I ordered mine from finishline on like 12/23/13 and they were suppose to come in this tuesday  on the 7th but now on ups it says weather something and to check back at a later time.  They were on sale for 89 and i used the 10 dollars off coupon and free shipping so it was only $80.  Do you think i could have done better?

Are your 95s white? I ordered mine from finishline on like 12/23/13 and they were suppose to come in this tuesday  on the 7th but now on ups it says weather something and to check back at a later time.  They were on sale for 89 and i used the 10 dollars off coupon and free shipping so it was only $80.  Do you think i could have done better?
Yeah, the white glow in the dark ones. Yeah you did good with the FNL. I'm waiting for the black reflective to go on sale now. Those are dope

size 8, but i dont own any lunar 90s so dont know how the sizing is
I'm a size 8 and I got the infrared lunars and there is a little space in the front. I would say they feel a bit more like an 8.5 than an 8. If you put on thicker socks they feel better but I like my shoes to be the right size because then it plays with my head and the shoes start looking bigger. Also I usually wear thin socks and I feel how lose they are so it really bothers me more than it should. Too bad they didn't make 7.5 on the infrareds because I would have bought them in that size instead of 8.

thanks for the pics fam. How do you "charge" them lol I want to know when i get them and also at night when its dark out will they glow a bit or do you have to charge them for when its actually dark out?

No problem. Just charge them with light. The brighter the light the more intense

Edit: missed other part if the question. At night after a charge they'll fade to a pretty dim glow. But it'll stay like that for a while before it's completely dead.

Last edited:
Or these? Have been seeing these on ebay, but only in Taipei. Was wondering if these were an Asia Release only? Definayely a dope colorway, but want to make sure before I make a move.

View media item 730146

They've gotta come out with better colorways of the lunars than the ones out already.... SMH

How's JD Sports' shipping to the States? Anyone have any experience with them (pricing/time)? Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

How's JD Sports' shipping to the States? Anyone have any experience with them (pricing/time)? Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
Not jd sports specifically but they own size and Ive ordered from them, took a lil over a week to cali. They didn't give me shipping confirm tell I emailed em, but then they arrived the next day. I used the free ship (1 pound technically).

^^^ Yeah I've ordered from Size¿ multiple times...pretty good service. Just not familiar with JD since I've never pulled the trigger on their site. Thanks though

Back
Top Bottom