The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

pppppp.jpg
ppppppp.jpg
ppppppppp.jpg
pppppppp.jpg

Unreleased Nike Air Max 90 Afropunk Sample Version 2

LPU - scooped up a pair of an all-time grail at a song, DQM Bacons!

Obviously these had to go straight to feet. Was in great used condition and I'll have a lot of wear still before I ship these out for a midsole swap and upper revival.

5C081A06-8FDB-4978-8CD7-CB1D8AD143A3.jpg
IMG_6607.JPG

On that note, any advice on a good donor pair for these. OG outsole is in great shape and will likely keep it but need a new mid soon.

Attachments

• IMG_6606.JPG
    IMG_6606.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins
537384-303 Vapor green essential

Close to Matching pink air unit for soleswap. They're a little bit darker pink, but are pretty close.

I have a couple more matches just have to dig them up, been preparing for that dreaded day too. Thankfully they're still holding strong.

Thank you my dude!
I've got some life in my current mids but definitely gonna look into grabbing a pair of these for when the time strikes!
Would definitely appreciate knowing those other donor matches that you mentioned.

I'm assuming that the midsoles from 537384-303 needed to be stripped of the red colour so that they can be repainted white?

Last edited:
Hey guys, don't own any 90 Ultras but picked up the Off-Whites...do they fit a little big (relative to the normal 90) like most Ultras vs. their OG silhouette?
Thx in advance.

LPU - scooped up a pair of an all-time grail at a song, DQM Bacons!

Obviously these had to go straight to feet. Was in great used condition and I'll have a lot of wear still before I ship these out for a midsole swap and upper revival.

5C081A06-8FDB-4978-8CD7-CB1D8AD143A3.jpg
IMG_6607.JPG

On that note, any advice on a good donor pair for these. OG outsole is in great shape and will likely keep it but need a new mid soon.

damn these are grails af. i dont know about i assume any air max 90 donor is good?

damn these are grails af. i dont know about i assume any air max 90 donor is good?

I wish that were the case.
But being the meticulous guy that I am, I very much prefer to swap midsoles with an air bubble that's as close to OG as possible.
Pink/Red bubbles are hard to come by

Hey guys, don't own any 90 Ultras but picked up the Off-Whites...do they fit a little big (relative to the normal 90) like most Ultras vs. their OG silhouette?
Thx in advance.

I doubt many people have them yet wasn't it only a soft release in ny and London only with the ww release coming in November?

I doubt many people have them yet wasn't it only a soft release in ny and London only with the ww release coming in November?
Im just talking ultras in general. Spiridons/97s/AM1's - the ultras all seem to run a big bigger than the OG counterparts. Is that true for the 90 as well? That's all I need to know.

I realize most off-whites ain't going on feet. At least not when people can get their resell on.

Back
Top Bottom