The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

D1D146D3-3360-4BB5-AA7D-CB5C64C9A75D.jpeg

02B73974-683C-4083-A6CB-483AF3865D4C.jpeg

The 4th Infra release, 2005 History Of Air Pack, which is technically under the Power Wall umbrella.
solid retro from an iconic pack.
One of the darker hues of Infra, and probably the roughest mesh. Glad they didn’t stay with it lol

HOAs were straight up tanks! I wore them throughout many drunken treks on Michigan winter nights and they held up amazingly. If I remember right, midsole cracking was never an issue with that version.

This was the first pair of kicks that I bought 4 pairs of. Some random dude hit me up via PM here and he happened to be a district manager for Richard’s Sporting Goods. Homie hooked it up with his discount so I think I paid $250ish for all 4 pairs. That $80 MSRP was LOVELY. :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
HOAs were straight up tanks! I wore them throughout many drunken treks on Michigan winter nights and they held up amazingly. If I remember right, midsole cracking was never an issue with that version.

This was the first pair of kicks that I bought 4 pairs of. Some random dude hit me up via PM here and he happened to be a district manager for Richard’s Sporting Goods. Homie hooked it up with his discount so I think I paid $250ish for all 4 pairs. That $80 MSRP was LOVELY. :lol: :wow:
I think I bought multiples of the hoa at discount from FNL...they used to have the coupon directly on their website

haha yeah no doubt man. HOAs are def tanks!

When NT is good, it’s really good :nthat:

I copped my ‘03s from one of the homies in the thread McSoundwave McSoundwave ??

A210E088-D9FA-408A-ABAE-986C2D529B66.jpeg

5th release, 2006 One Time Only Pack
OG AM90, 95 and 97 CWs on 360 mids.
The pack was broken up into 4 parts,
OGs, Clerks Pack CWs, Delux and Wovens.

tbh I’m not crazy about em, not really feelin 360s, but they had to get got for completion sake, for posterity lol

Last edited:
EFC3292D-0DDB-4248-A5A8-D62572A6AE98.jpeg

2008 Infra-pink OGs
too much white in the mix? Idk, but this hue of Infra ain’t the one.

1 of 3 Infra releases in ‘08,
The other 2 releases that year didn’t have the same problem, Currents don’t have an Infra wedge (weird) and Ostrich have that darker translucent wedge.

Still a solid OG build retro

49F66B77-DDF9-446B-9B41-B75D0DFDA6EE.jpeg

7th release, 2008 Currents

so strange without an Infra wedge, but tbh comfortable af with that little Achilles’ tendon support in the heel.

When it comes to 90s it’s all about that OG build, Mesh, Leather, Suede and that’s it, but for Infrared releases as a whole I think there’s a couple Non-OG build honorable mentions.
‘12 Hyperfuse are most definitely the exception to the OG build rule, but I kinda feel like the collection wouldn’t be complete without ‘08 Currents too.

Back
Top Bottom