The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

10706879_1506492536267744_312843157_n.jpg

infrablue iDs
They gave you split soles too i see...
mildly infuriating

... can anyone explain the popularity of the chlorafils to me? The color puke green color seems downright ugly, I don't get the appeal.

1000%. Been scratching my head at the praise this potential colorway has gotten in this thread. Wasn't an OG colorway...it's baby-food green...seems like such a random 90....don't see the appeal at all. :sick: :lol:

1000%. Been scratching my head at the praise this potential colorway has gotten in this thread. Wasn't an OG colorway...it's baby-food green...seems like such a random 90....don't see the appeal at all. :sick: :lol:
more like baby poop green haha! jokes aside, earth tone colorways are always a hit for me!

The appeal of the chlorophyll's is solely the love i have for perhaps my favorite shoe of all time...patta AM1s. And i am a fan of the Air trainer 1 chlorophyll but they never had that much green.

76844872_645231432881568_754529238871241024_n.jpg

Last edited:
So as a long time Nike guy who's never really been into the 90s until recently, can anyone explain the popularity of the chlorafils to me? The color puke green color seems downright ugly, I don't get the appeal.

How don’t you get that people have different taste and preference? :smh:

need infrared, nothing else
I felt the same way...bought a pair of volts 🤷‍♂️

maybe I'm wrong but I don't think we've had a confirmation on infrared releasing this year from a reliable source
So as a long time Nike guy who's never really been into the 90s until recently, can anyone explain the popularity of the chlorafils to me? The color puke green color seems downright ugly, I don't get the appeal.
long time Nike guy who's been into 90's, as well as Trainer I's

love the color on the trainers, hate it on the 90's 🤷‍♂️

has anyone seen these socks for sale anywhere?

The Latest Air Max Styles

The appeal of the chlorophyll's is solely the love i have for perhaps my favorite shoe of all time...patta AM1s. And i am a fan of the Air trainer 1 chlorophyll but they never had that much green.

76844872_645231432881568_754529238871241024_n.jpg
If they use that green, I’m down with all the love and will aim for a pair myself. Those Patta’s are beautiful. That green in the photoshop pic is bleh at best but who cares since it’s not real.

Back
Top Bottom