The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So, Royals are only set for Saturday on SNKRS? Didn't see anything for footsites. I'm always wrong about GRs selling out or sitting, but with everything going on, shouldn't be a problem right?

I went to see the Womens sizes in person yesterday. They look good and the mesh wasn't that flimsy at all. Will pick up a pair of Volts in store tomorrow.

I’d really like those purples but the different shades are throwing me off. Why would they do that? Seems like such a Nike thing to do. :lol:

Thinking mints are EU only like the Navy Lahars, since the switch in distribution I think we will start seeing more region specific releases so Nike can cut down on logistic costs.

won turqs on SNS too. probably overpaying in the end but at least they're out of the way now.

jking0821 jking0821 SNS has a US warehouse that they can ship from. some other EU stores are also choosing not to follow the rule

I’d really like those purples but the different shades are throwing me off. Why would they do that? Seems like such a Nike thing to do. :lol:

It’s really not that bad in person to be honest lol. I think pics with filters play a part in this. In person the purple hues on the shoe all coincide for the most part and look fine. I think the “different shade” thing is highly over exaggerated.

Need to know if these other colorways will release in Foot stores.. its weird that 10.5 and 11 and bigger sizes seems to be flying first. I really dont want to pay retail for all of these shoes we know should be sitting for a fact. I have Volts; I need Royals, Purps, and then Infrared in that order minus the OG.

Now the whole US loves 90s? :lol: Might have to end up copping Royals from Nike on RD.

It’s really not that bad in person to be honest lol. I think pics with filters play a part in this. In person the purple hues on the shoe all coincide for the most part and look fine. I think the “different shade” thing is highly over exaggerated.
You are right. It is not something that concerns me when I look at the shoes.

Royals should be easy on SNKRS. I’m using a gift card on them so that’ll be my “discount”. My purples from Luis finally shipped this morning too :pimp:. Can’t wait to get those in.

WMNS Valentine’s Day cw
2EBE5E33-3271-416E-A7E5-C6E67AFB92C2.jpeg

LVR code: CNY15

Just checked my email. Hit on the royals from SNS. Given the volts....i am still going to try on SNKRS and pick the best of the bunch and return the other...to Nike :lol:

i think people are really oveestimating the demand for non-og colorways of 90s. i think they only color that would sell out and possibly quick is the infrared. and that really dpends on how limited they are. i don't exactly recall them sitting in 2015, but they certainly did in 2010 and 2005 (laser blues too).

Probably because of the different materials painted and different over coats on the midsole and tpu pieces make it tough?

Probably because of the different materials painted and different over coats on the midsole and tpu pieces make it tough?
It’s only tough if we are talking about the first try. There is no reason they shouldn’t have kept mixing paint until they got it right. I’m a proud owner of then either way.

Back
Top Bottom