The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Unfortunately I spoke too soon about the pinks. There are quite few small flaws. There are creases in the midsole, small paint and glue flecks, slightly different mudguard heights, inconsistencies around the toe area in regards to the amount of material around the inner stitched area, toe box dents in the suede and also dents in the mesh.

Am I being too critical?I think I'll ask for a discount code, repurchase and see if I have better luck. If not I hope I can make a better pair from the two pairs.
20200202_082424.jpg
20200201_223704.jpg
20200201_223553.jpg
20200201_223501.jpg
20200201_223449.jpg
20200201_223443.jpg
20200201_223438.jpg

You know what I just remembered lol. You’re the guy who posted these pinks? Lol I seen this yesterday and just shook my head and kept it moving because it was so ridiculous.

Yeah dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this pair and you’re bugging and I’d tell you that to your face, guy. Everything you pointed out here is normal and just the raw characteristics of how this shoe is made. So whatever. If that makes you mad then so be it. You’re petty af for calling Nike to discount you with this bs. Idc Idc Idc.

Return it, exchange it, get your money back or whatever you gotta do. But the next pair will have the same supposed “flaws”, so have at it. And no you don’t deserve a discount because the shoe you posted doesn’t have actual defects. So yeah, I said what I said.

Last edited:
You know what I just remembered lol. You’re the guy who posted these pinks? Lol I seen this yesterday and just shook my head and kept it moving because it was so ridiculous.
I went back and looked again now that I'm on a desktop and I still don't see what I'm supposed to be seeing. Pair looks perfect.

You know what I just remembered lol. You’re the guy who posted these pinks. I seen this the I think yesterday and just shook my head and kept it moving because it was so ridiculous.

Yeah dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this pair and you’re bugging and I’d tell you that to your face, guy. Everything you pointed out here is normal and just the raw characteristics of how this shoe is made. So whatever. If that makes you mad then so be it. You’re petty af for calling Nike to discount you with this bs. Idk Idk Idk.

Return it, exchange it, get your money back or whatever you gotta do. But the next pair will have the same supposed “flaws” so have at it. And no you don’t deserve a discount because this shoe doesn’t have defects. So yeah, just remember you, so I said what I said, tough guy.

Recognise this sentence?

"Hey I guess I really upset you given the lengthy quote."

Good night

Had mom dukes hold me down. Said the box is smashed. I told her to open it. It isn’t too bad. I know some of y’all are the “it’s just the a box” types, but man... the packaging on these are dope. Was hoping it was flawless. Oh well
6B563863-E48C-4CD5-B22A-39A0D0061832.jpeg
295041A2-ACDD-4196-B623-F0A8D65C865B.jpeg

Compared purple 12W to turq 10.5M. Appear to be exactly the same length and width. Why different style codes for mens and womens? I don’t know. Gotta be marketing only.

Back
Top Bottom