The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

sick of nikes plain disrespectfull qc. its awfull the last 20 years or so. im done with the brand unless they actually do release infras. then ill buy a pair, send them back, buy another , send them back buy another. maybe if im lucky ill end up with a pair i can wear without gettin annoyed every time i see.

rant over.
sorry

CT5241-400

XXXX - CT5241-400 - 101.png
XXXX - CT5241-400 - 102.png
XXXX - CT5241-400 - 103.png
XXXX - CT5241-400 - 104.png
XXXX - CT5241-400 - 108.png

sick of nikes plain disrespectfull qc. its awfull the last 20 years or so. im done with the brand unless they actually do release infras. then ill buy a pair, send them back, buy another , send them back buy another. maybe if im lucky ill end up with a pair i can wear without gettin annoyed every time i see.

rant over.
sorry

i feel you. i'm very disappointed with how they've handled this AM90 release. we didn't have these kinds of issues with the AM1 anniversaries. its annoying having to keep ordering and sending shoes back. its to the point where i just feel like sending them all back tbh.

All of my anniversary AM1 pairs have flaws/dents in them. Something I've brown to accept with Nike. Coincidentally, my volt 90s were flawless.

Royals I ordered from HBX shipped and its saying it will be here from China in 1 day!!! How is that even possible? I have stuff that ships locally that still takes a couple days to show up! Lol

i feel you. i'm very disappointed with how they've handled this AM90 release. we didn't have these kinds of issues with the AM1 anniversaries. its annoying having to keep ordering and sending shoes back. its to the point where i just feel like sending them all back tbh.

its not just these 90’s for me. its mostly every thing since late 90’s early zero’s. iv (like everyone else here) spent prob the price of a nice house over my lifetime on this garbage. and its like they cant even bother to give the stuff a once over before they send it. i understand mass production etc, but this stuff aint cheap. i work hard for my cash and nike aint gettin it anymore. enough is enough.

rant over.
sorry
See you at the next release!

rant over.
sorry
Youd be better of buying say 3 pairs and picking the best 2 shoes from them and then sending back the 4 worst as two pairs.

Picked up:
Volts x2
Purps
Pinks
Turquoise

all bundled with Nike Canada’s 20% off sale.

$130 Canadian. ($100usd)

I’ve been on a serious AM90 Hiatus. Since 2010 Infrared 90s.

Last edited:
Kind of crazy that the Paris AM90s from the City Pack didn't do as well as the others.

I honestly thought it was the nicest looking one lol.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom