The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

the lengths sneakerheads go to, to find good pairs...

royals seem like they have the best quality

20200220_231802.jpg

Highly necessary IMO (but finally it is only necessary if you have a high level of requirement, some people can't see the difference or can deal with but these people should stop wanting to make their case general because IMO it's not a normal thing to have "major" flaws on an 140euro pair, really there are some pairs of these indo AM90 that should never have ended up on the market at retail price from my point of view, they should go straight to factory outlet)

personally I take no pleasure in keeping a pair that does not satisfy me, it's just not possible for me... i keep only "perfect" pair, but I am a meticulous person... honestly It is a pleasure for me to know that all the pairs I have are perfect and symmetrical with no toe dents or other stuff like that, for me no flaws should be evident at first glance (it's my rule lol), what i call a perfect pair is just a pair that is as it should be, no more no less

Last edited:
"who seeks finds" :wink: (you will end up having your pair)

usually when you order two pairs to keep only one you always end up with a good pair, that's the advantage :tongue: (and at least you are not disappointed... you can also immediately be happy with only one pair, you just take more risk of not being lol and for these new AM90 it's even more true)

pictures coming soon, you will see my royal pair is really cool on feet with blue denim :smile: (and they cost me only 100e with the 25% from nike for my birthday and with cashback)

Last edited:

usually when you order two pairs to keep only one you always end up with a good pair, that's the advantage :tongue: (and at least you are not disappointed... you can also immediately be happy with only one pair, you just take more risk of not being lol and for these new AM90 it's even more true)

pictures coming soon, you will see my royal pair is really cool on feet with blue denim :smile: (and they cost me only 100e with the 25% from nike for my birthday and with cashback)
Lol, I did order 2 pairs and both were horrible. I’m waiting for the 3rd pair. I think I might just go for those ID’s

2???

Please. I ordered 5 am1 anniversaries and none were symmetrical and all but 1 had a straight heel on the left shoe. Just ordered 2 red cement 3s hoping that would suffice. I should have known. QC doesnt really do anything and havent for years. They just clock in, go home, come back, clock out, get paid. No one gives a **** anymore.

2???

Please. I ordered 5 am1 anniversaries and none were symmetrical and all but 1 had a straight heel on the left shoe. Just ordered 2 red cement 3s hoping that would suffice. I should have known. QC doesnt really do anything and havent for years. They just clock in, go home, come back, clock out, get paid. No one gives a **** anymore.
Like I said, This is my first time doing multiple returns..ever. And I’ve been copping shoes for a long time. I’ve had bad pairs in the past, yeah, but it wasn’t enough for me to return or exchange. That says a lot about this release. These are just really horrible man.

Back
Top Bottom