The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^^ AMD

those 90's look nice at first glance. you think they could have decided to put any other tech changes onto that one shoe lol?!

any word on what the official color code/scheme for those?

thanks in advance

@InfamousAir5 ive seen a pair on instagram these are LT crimson red. Im planning on ordering these from NikeiD end of the week since i missed the drop and wont be released in the EU
frown.gif

http://statigr.am/p/658057249382092432_23829754

Hope the link works, using work pc and cant access IG!
Ok, LT Crimson ID's... so they basically have the same shape as basically normal AM90 shapes, also same as the fake Indy Pack's floating around and missing the color matched air bubble. On the positive spin they have a close match to the Sport Red in tonal. The Indy pack uses a different mesh and the shape is really clean, more like the premium tape's shapes in the toe box.

Ok, LT Crimson ID's... so they basically have the same shape as basically normal AM90 shapes, also same as the fake Indy Pack's floating around and missing the color matched air bubble. On the positive spin they have a close match to the Sport Red in tonal. The Indy pack uses a different mesh and the shape is really clean, more like the premium tape's shapes in the toe box.

For some people (i.e me) its the closest your gonna get if you miss the drops and refuse to pay reseller prices for a shoe that retails $120. Yeah the bubble is a downfall but on feet and walking around its not too noticable. I plan on earing mine too.

^^^ AMD

those 90's look nice at first glance. you think they could have decided to put any other tech changes onto that one shoe lol?!

any word on what the official color code/scheme for those?

thanks in advance
from what i have heard they are called AM90 barefoot pack
eek.gif

stay tuned, they will get released very soon, together with the same cw in the AM1 and the AML

I ordered my pair before they took of the Solar Red Liner this weekend! Glad I had it in my chart to!

Supposedly they sold out of the lining material so it will be back up in a couple of weeks...so I'll just wait until then

They're bringing back the Solar Red liner in a few weeks (confirmed via Nike iD twitter), so if you're paying more than $160 for those Solars, wait a bit.

i had them in my cart with the solar liner, and i went ahead and ordered a few minutes ago, in the hopes of still getting them with the solar liner.

think they'll fulfill the order?

surely they wouldn't use white, or some other color in place of my solar liner, and actually ship them to me like that, would they?

cuz i noticed in the confirmation email a color is left blank, or grey, but i def did not have any color left blank or grey on my actual design... this is what it looks like:

View media item 822360
My lead time for my ID October Red AM90 was 54-57 Days........I'll be also putting a custom red tint on the gray air bubble lol.

what do you mean by lead time? how long they took to arrive to you?

For some people (i.e me) its the closest your gonna get if you miss the drops and refuse to pay reseller prices for a shoe that retails $120. Yeah the bubble is a downfall but on feet and walking around its not too noticable. I plan on earing mine too.
Yeah, exactly, I have the pack all grabbed at retail a year back and easily, that's why I guess I just can't get the hype, current prices, and feel, on this pack at all. I got them as beaters, lol. I'll admit, they're probably my most favorite AM90's to wear day to day, for easy color and the mesh, like I stated sometime back in this thread, is terrifically comfortable. But folks comparing these to Yeezy RO's in attainability and calling them their grails and the such... man... smdh. 
mean.gif

^ i don't get the hype on the indy pack, cuz a lot of people compare them to the RO's, but the RO's are more solar red / infrared. not plain sport / varsity red, like the indy pack...

the europeon release of the solar red hyp 90's are closer to the actual RO's, but i haven't wanted to pay resell on those either, so i just ordered the iD version (only difference i see is the air bubble)...

i had the indy pack right in front of me for retail back when they first released, b4 kanye was seen wearing them, and i passed, cuz i wasn't feeling the lil' flag on the tongue, and have enough all red (plain red) shoes.

still feel the same way, i much prefer the bright, vibrant, solar red version, with no flag.

i had them in my cart with the solar liner, and i went ahead and ordered a few minutes ago, in the hopes of still getting them with the solar liner.

think they'll fulfill the order?

surely they wouldn't use white, or some other color in place of my solar liner, and actually ship them to me like that, would they?

cuz i noticed in the confirmation email a color is left blank, or grey, but i def did not have any color left blank or grey on my actual design... this is what it looks like:

what do you mean by lead time? how long they took to arrive to you?
If they're out on the liner color you ordered, you're gonna have a fun time waiting... folks in other ID threads, like the Kobe 8 ID threads had to wait up to 2-3 months for their ID's. So far most folks have gotten their IDs on the current run pretty quick 2-3 weeks or whatever they're reporting, but it looks like that time is dragging out now. If out of supply, expect an even longer delay.

^ i don't get the hype on the indy pack, cuz a lot of people compare them to the RO's, but the RO's are more solar red / infrared. not plain sport / varsity red, like the indy pack...

the europeon release of the solar red hyp 90's are closer to the actual RO's, but i haven't wanted to pay resell on those either, so i just ordered the iD version (only difference i see is the air bubble)...

i had the indy pack right in front of me for retail back when they first released, b4 kanye was seen wearing them, and i passed, cuz i wasn't feeling the lil' flag on the tongue, and have enough all red (plain red) shoes.

still feel the same way, i much prefer the bright, vibrant, solar red version, with no flag.
Yeah, it's basically just because of the all mono block red tone that does it. Look at the recent GR Gym Red Ice AM90's, those were gobbled up with the quickness too for simple reasons.

Basically any hyped or hyped proven colorways gurantees sales on most popular or even not that popular of models. Hell I tried to grab some of those Soccer Tiempo's in Jordan 1 colorways today and struck out everywhere on the early release... for a damn soccer shoe, lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's basically just because of the all mono block red tone that does it. Look at the recent GR Gym Red Ice AM90's, those were gobbled up with the quickness too for simple reasons.

Basically any hyped or hyped proven colorways gurantees sales on most popular or even not that popular of models. Hell I tried to grab some of those Soccer Tiempo's in Jordan 1 colorways today and struck out everywhere on the early release... for a damn soccer shoe, lol.

You hit the nail on the head there, since the Dons all red has become popular then the indys came along, look good, comfortable and a good price for trusted sneaks.

If they're out on the liner color you ordered, you're gonna have a fun time waiting... folks in other ID threads, like the Kobe 8 ID threads had to wait up to 2-3 months for their ID's. So far most folks have gotten their IDs on the current run pretty quick 2-3 weeks or whatever they're reporting, but it looks like that time is dragging out now. If out of supply, expect an even longer delay.

word? well as long as i get 'em, i suppose.

when viewing them in my cart, the liner is obviously solar red, as i wanted. but if i clicked "edit", it takes you to the iD design page, and it would say something like "some options have changed or are no longer available", and the liner would just be white.

but i just went back to my cart and ordered them as i intended.

then i get that confirmation email showing one of those colors is greyed out, but the image render of my design still shows the solar liner.

i'm really curious how they'll handle this. i will give them a call in a few hours when they open, i guess...

word? well as long as i get 'em, i suppose.

when viewing them in my cart, the liner is obviously solar red, as i wanted. but if i clicked "edit", it takes you to the iD design page, and it would say something like "some options have changed or are no longer available", and the liner would just be white.

but i just went back to my cart and ordered them as i intended.

then i get that confirmation email showing one of those colors is greyed out, but the image render of my design still shows the solar liner.

i'm really curious how they'll handle this. i will give them a call in a few hours when they open, i guess...
I think you're good to go since you got the order in with the liner option in solar red. That gray is just the air bubble, which makes sense since its white/silver/gray or whatever.

lol the AM90 game in the US is totally messed up by KW
roll.gif

all the peeps now wanna pay 300-500 dollar for a solid red shoe

and now Nike id even cant keep up with the demand anymore

and even runs out of their red inner liner from the AM90s
laugh.gif
mean.gif

while the red ice AM90s are chilling like a ice cube on the shelfs here at the EU foot lockers
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You hit the nail on the head there, since the Dons all red has become popular then the indys came along, look good, comfortable and a good price for trusted sneaks.
Yeah definitely. It was a wonderful pack, heavily slept on until Kanye started sporting all 3. But everything you said about red kicks is truth.

That gray tab could also just be the air bubble. It's not color matched.

i was hoping that's what it is (cuz it's grey, not white, as it shows the liner as white if you click "edit" and go to the design page)...

i hope they have enough of the solar red liner material to fulfill my order and just get them out to me as i intended them.

Last edited:

lol the AM90 game in the US is totally messed up by KW
roll.gif

and even runs out of their red inner liner from the AM90s
laugh.gif
mean.gif

while the red ice AM90s are chilling like a ice cube on the shelfs here at the EU foot lockers
laugh.gif

Yeah that pricing is bananas, and when you showed me the china prices too...uuugh, lol. Heavily, heavily influenced...

I'm browsing around on FNL looking to see where I can spend my reward cards before expiration in a few days. Full size runs just about, on all the Ice Packs, except the Red which is gone. Full size run on the Jacquards. I did like the crimson Jacquards but not sure if FNL ever got them. 
eyes.gif

Watch hype sneaker blogs start calling those AM90's the Chicago 1's... 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Watch hype sneaker blogs start calling those AM90's the Chicago 1's... 
sick.gif

this cw is the official AM90 Chi-town for me imo

came together with the AM90 D-town, certified neckbrakers for sure

i got the D-towns, everytime time that i wear them i get compliments

and peeps asking me where i can buy them

lol the AM90 game in the US is totally messed up by KW :rofl:
and even runs out of their red inner liner from the AM90s :lol: :smh:
while the red ice AM90s are chilling like a ice cube on the shelfs here at the EU foot lockers :lol:  

how long did this highlighter pack sit over there?

i still want the volts from this pack (can live with a iD version of the solars):

900x900px-LL-9e7188c3_IMG_0906.jpeg

this cw is the official AM90 Chi-town for me imo

came together with the AM90 D-town, certified neckbrakers for sure

i got the D-towns, everytime time that i wear them i get compliments

and peeps asking me where i can buy them
I love the toebox pattern on those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom