The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I’m still annoyed/upset I didn’t get a pair of the green camos. I’m probably willing to pay $200 out the door for my size 10 so hopefully that won’t be too difficult.

OK some pictures to compare the colour of volt camos to various other pairs with volt or volt like cws.
20200516_152831.jpg

These definitely seem ever so slightly more on the greenish side of volt.

The Ghost Green on the camo pair looks to match the green on the back of the Volt's tongue. Or maybe my eyes are way off :lol:

Hmm, my reverse duck camos from StockX still says that it’s in transit to be verified by them. It’s been that way since 5/11. Hopefully they’re just busy because I ordered a pair of Curry AM1s on the same day and that’s already being shipped to me.

My friend won at Darkside but the invoice she received stated payment must be received within 12 hours (the rules said 24 hours) so it ended up being canceled (she didn't see the email til 7pm last night and it was sent out around 7am) :smh::stoneface: :angry:

Hmm, my reverse duck camos from StockX still says that it’s in transit to be verified by them. It’s been that way since 5/11. Hopefully they’re just busy because I ordered a pair of Curry AM1s on the same day and that’s already being shipped to me.
Their system has been jacked lately. Had 2 pair of Amsterdam AM1 show up at my house and both still say "item awaiting ups pickup" on the app.

As many in this thread saw for themselves, the Neon Duck Camo release was brutal. Some really bad offenders locally. Atmos didn't load at 10 AM and when they did, it was midway down the home page. Major trying to switch it up was something they shouldn't try again. Can't keep checking the site while I'm WFH with tasks to get done. We'll see what resale bottoms out at.

Was gonna make a move on the Moon Landing 90s (Grail) and then the price shot up. Gonna wait some more smdh.

wa sz were yours cuz my 8.5 is saying the same exact thing.

Back
Top Bottom