The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is $350 good for a pair of indy red am90 good?  It's sad I'm asking this when these retail for $120. 

I wish I could find a pair for 350 in size 9. Only sellers right now want 700 and 900 lol wtf.

Are the ICEs TTS? I'm hearing that hyperfuses are typically good to size up a half size. I can't really find a 12 in the dark grey ice's but there are 11.5's...so I'm just curious.

Are the ICEs TTS? I'm hearing that hyperfuses are typically good to size up a half size. I can't really find a 12 in the dark grey ice's but there are 11.5's...so I'm just curious.
I just got mine, all air max 90's are TTS for me, including the new ices. Keep in mind I have a high arch/ narrow foot, if your foot is wide I would highly recommend sizing up by .5 a size.

Last edited:
I'm afraid you may have no choice pay. F you resellers give real sneaker heads a chance your ruining the game!
How are they ruining it again?
I didnt even know we are playing a game lol

Thats like saying let the ******ed kid win lol

Ps im not a reseller im a collector

Truth^ 

The reseller scapegoat is annoying as hearing Obamacare in politics. Supply and demand is a huge factor for the price, but you never hear "Aww Nike should have made more.". On top of the shoes production, it was an overseas collaboration. When GR Jordans fetch $300, it's obvious anything Atmos will cost you if you're not buying from a retailer.  

I scored a few pairs of Sport Red Indys off the restock. I'm keeping one for me and one for my girl & i'm selling the other 2 pairs. Call it what you want but I've been trying to cop a pair of Duck Camos for myslef since the drop but just haven't had the balls to dish out $400 for a pair...Ain't nobody who has a pair of them "giving this sneakerhead a chance." So I'm doing what I need to do to get those in my hands. If that means I have to hit somebody over the head with these....sorry, that's what I'm gonna do. I just won't do it to anybody I know or anyone on here. And if you think that's messed up....that's cool with me. No sweat off my nuts. This will be one of my only shots to cop a pair that I've really been wanting.

I scored a few pairs of Sport Red Indys off the restock. I'm keeping one for me and one for my girl & i'm selling the other 2 pairs. Call it what you want but I've been trying to cop a pair of Duck Camos for myslef since the drop but just haven't had the balls to dish out $400 for a pair...Ain't nobody who has a pair of them "giving this sneakerhead a chance." So I'm doing what I need to do to get those in my hands. If that means I have to hit somebody over the head with these....sorry, that's what I'm gonna do. I just won't do it to anybody I know or anyone on here. And if you think that's messed up....that's cool with me. No sweat off my nuts. This will be one of my only shots to cop a pair that I've really been wanting.
Hell, i'd do it to cop a pair of duck camo's and wouldn't think twice about it. It sucks, but the market is what it is, and you gotta do what you gotta do.

Truth^ 

The reseller scapegoat is annoying as hearing Obamacare in politics. Supply and demand is a huge factor for the price, but you never hear "Aww Nike should have made more.". On top of the shoes production, it was an overseas collaboration. When GR Jordans fetch $300, it's obvious anything Atmos will cost you if you're not buying from a retailer.  
Yup i see resellers as another person buying shoes if they have the resources to cop faster than me n buy multiples .. Good for them
What they do with there pair i could care less

You dont see me telling everyone here to stop buying their pair so i can cop one

If u miss on a release move on
The only reason there are resellers its coz there is a market for it

^^^ Agree.. That's how the sneaker game is nowadays.  You have to hustle just to get a pair for retail. 

sad but so true imo, 10 years ago buying shoes was so much easier, nowadays you need to jump through all kind of loopholes to get yourself a pair, if you snooze and you cant keep up with the RDs you're screwed and doomed to pay resell on evilbay
sick.gif

Got Red Ice today. :wow:.

Dude is trying to sell me used Red Indy for 450. Found DS for 350. I can't do I though.

What should I expect to pay for duck camos?

i see that kickusa have ice gym red, but i dunno if they ships out of usa, cause im from mexico, so if you can help me with another website who ships wordwild pls tell me, thx 

How are they ruining it again?

I didnt even know we are playing a game lol

Thats like saying let the ******ed kid win lol

Ps im not a reseller im a collector

Im refuring to kicks like the indys that arnt released in the uk/eu. I would have no choice but to pay reseller prices. All im saying is its a bit unfair! I dont blame them tho, id do the same if the shoe was on the other foot...

Back
Top Bottom